Jump to content

SyDiko

Defender-In-Training
  • Content Count

    308
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by SyDiko

  1. For Hard, here is my setup with the 3 choke points + air. If your towers are powerful enough, you shouldn't even have to upgrade them. http://html5.cubicleninja.com/dd/index.htm?layout=14969 For insane, you can do a similar setup, but you will want to double up and upgrade the southern towers. Additionally, an extra set of magic blockades will allow your main towers to burn him from afar.You'll also want to setup a total of 3 Air Towers (3 at each air defense location,) instead of 1 for the ducks. http://html5.cubicleninja.com/dd/index.htm?layout=14974
  2. Nightmare mode is obviously not for the feint of heart.
  3. ^ = upgrades + = stats For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why you knuckleheads used the carrot sign to denote number of upgrades. But if I turn my brain off, I understand that it now looks like an arrow pointed up.
  4. Disk Launcher (scorpion gun) is generally superior to Blasticus, since Blasticus hits only 1 target. However it does not matter really, just do some Insane Glitterhelm runs till you get 74. In almost every insane glitter these is that one lvl74 builder with amazing towers that can annihilate everything, so your DPS is not that important. Make sure to repair upgrade and bring mana to your builders, and report any potential problems or defense breeches. Do NOT waste money upgrading Godly stuff - you can get 74 in a day or two, and ul need all the money for buying/upgrading Mythic items. S
  5. I did ramps on hard with my Lv35 Apprentice, and it's stupid easy. From what I can gather, the easiest stat build is: 70% of your total Points into Tower Attack and the remaining 30% split (15% in each) Tower Range and Speed. Next is covering the 3 ground choke points. Choke #1 2 blockades, Have them spaced, one behind the other. (Deals with Orge, until you're gear is better.) 2 Flame Towers behind your Blockades 1 Lightning Tower If you're still having Orge troubles, you can either upgrade these towers to lv2, or compenstate and use 3 Flame Towers. Although, 3 should be overkill.
  6. Don't bother with skill points in hero speed, do casting rate. Hero speed hard caps at around 99 or so, above which you get exactly 0 change. My characters are all floating at 180 speed or so (except my squire and any chars I have under level 70), almost entirely from gear. Interesting, thanks for the tip.
  7. My Huntress is level 10, but I think I've figured this out. For a damage (DPS heavy) build, you'll want to max Hero Attack (120) + Hero Health (120) and the rest in Hero Speed. All the rest of your stats will derive from gear. As for leveling, use a Squire or Apprentice for towers to support your Huntress. Upgrading gear is also easy, just put all the upgrade points into hero damage. (This seems to work really really well, considering the slow start to the Huntress' overall usefulness.)
  8. Thanks for the info guys, that clears up a ton of confusion that I was having. I'm going to definately rebuild all of my characters. I guess I'm still new to the lingo. The 127 is from me adding points in there from leveling..or do points from a weapon show up in your skills...I guess that is the confusing part for me..>.< So there should come a point when i can no longer put points manually when i level up in DMg correct? How many points do you get for each level up? It's simple math really. http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/PC_Handbook You have 331 skill points over 74 lev
×
×
  • Create New...