Jump to content

Vhoori

Junior Defender
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Vhoori

  1. Vhoori

    Update 1.2 Preview

    Hey developers, how about you fix you class system before anything else. We should be able to use any class to hunt down end game content instead of 1 or 2. You have made to the huntress and monk are the only chars worth playing for farming. You made it so farming for anything in the game is nearly impossible unless you have 3 specific weapon and need to have a 4-man team to attempt to get it on mass. Bad enough you nerf the hell out of us on nightmare, then screw us on mass for nerf. I mean seriously it crap. I get that 10% of players like that level of a challenge but the other 90% do not.
  2. @Valthejean Apply for what? If they had lack of sales one has to wonder why. not enough people steaming it, not enough people talking about it. not enough publicity for it. so what would anyone be applying for. I feel like you know something we don't and are trying to bait us into following for scam you are employing.
  3. The main issue with the game is lack of updates. Every keeps say DD1 was the great game compared to the rest. But the only thing that made it great was it was fresh and new. it took them forever to finish the whole game and polish it to were its at today. which is great and shows they believed in there own game. I like DD2 more then one. that just me. But my major drawn back on DD2 was the micro transactions for skins. This game has the potential to be something great. Yet as it stands right now. its failing. Hell the made set gear that is pointless. yes its nice to get the 40% bonus but not
  4. @Batophobia You are right. I do hope they want to move the focus else were. Yet if this is the case. they need to state as much. I also get this year is not a normal year for anyone. At the same time they could at the very least acknowledge us as the consumers. This game isn't like FNAF were its one person doing all the work. because if that was the case we would all be beyond patient between updates. I do love this game series and know for a fact it has a lot of potential. I also know this was suppose to be a 9 act game tell a whole complete story for once. Yet as a fan. if I hear absolutely
  5. I do believe this game is dying. the developers give no feedback to us. the game is buggy as hell. I personally watched my own tower Nerf them selves. this morning I was do mass in alchemy and electric aura was doing 13k over clocked. I took a break for 20 mins came back and not doing only 9k over. same gear. In just the last 4 weeks I have watch the amount of player drop by 60%. because they are made because of bugs or have nothing else to do. Yet we keep asking the creators whats up and get wall of silence. Now they have all this kick starters money and we have little to nothing to show for
  6. Have you as the developers given up on your own kick starter? If so please have the common decency to tell us so we stop wasting our time on a dead game.
×
×
  • Create New...