Jump to content

Dadogy

Junior Defender
  • Content Count

    72
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Dadogy


  1. Its because you have a minimum ascension of 1860 therefore everytime you reset you will always be 1860.  You increase your minimum ascension by climbing higher floors than you previously reached or by earning experience beyond your previous highest ascension. So you would need to complete floor 171 or get up to 2050 ascension before you will see an increase to your minimum of 1860.


  2. I don't think an ascension rework is necessary or worthwhile at this point imo. However, I would like to see the unused utility points actually get a purpose, its silly that 1 out of 3 ascension points are unable to be used after you maxed out the utility column.


    Possible utility point ideas for these would be :-


    999 point node - Add these points to Column A
    999 point node - Add these points to Column B
    999 point node - Assassins have a 0.1% chance to not latch on to you (99.9% at 999 points)
    999 point node - Towers built by this character have 0.1% chance to not be affected by disable effects (99.9% at 999 points)
     

    These are just a few things that came to mind and I know the barbarian tree setup does not encourage such changes with its unique structure but a couple of abilities could be moved to easily accommodate any alterations. It just bugs me that I have 100's potentially 1000's of worthless points on basically all my chars except barb and I think it would be easy to give us something to do with them.
     

     

     

     

    • Like 2

  3. Each time you complete one of the two pirate maps in Expeditions Mode (High Seas > Plunderer's Paradise/Jacked Sparrow) you have a guaranteed chance of getting one of several pirate themed mods. Grave infection is one of those mods so just keep doing those two maps until you get one.

    Note: Maybe onslaught drops them too but I reroll the pirate maps in onslaught so dont actually know.

    • Like 1

  4. Is the game installed on the SSD or is it on a standard HDD? I had similar issues when it was on a normal HDD but after moving it to the SSD my freeze issues stopped happening. Theres a program called SteamMover that makes moving steam apps to other drives/directories very simple if you need to move it.
    In regards to the loading screens, the more items you have in your main inventory the longer the game takes to load. 

    If neither of these apply then I can't help, maybe someone else can respond with a better 'solution'.

    On a side note, check the options from the main menu and make sure you're joining the 'nearest' server region to you because obviously lag can play a part in problems like this.

    GL getting it fixed.


  5. I'm relaxed but I'm not a teacher :P The problem is I like to be able to read the forum posts, your post was 10 lines of pure unstructured text that had about 10 different points to make! It was hard enough for an English person to make sense out of so it must have been even trickier for the people on here who don't have English as their first language. A few full stops to separate your sentences/points would have been enough!



  6. @hajum023 quote:

    Just in case you didnt know, earth toss makes it so that shatterquake wont trigger since it only applies to ground mobs and not flying enemies. I would suggest choosing one over the other, and personally I think shatterquake is quite underwhelming while you also could get more benefit from an anti over deadly strikes or vamp which yould be my replacements if I were to swap out the earth toss shard and you arent willing to upgrade mass for resets.

    I use them both together and they work just fine. Shatterquake kills can also proc weapon mods like frostfire remnants and grave infection etc so gives extra dps that way but it seems sporadic. I cant narrow down why sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.


  7. The drop chance of it seems truly awful thus why there are not many about. I'm taking a little break from DD2 atm but I had less than 10 of these mods drop in 46 resets compared to the 20-30 ish c8 amps that I had in the same timeframe. It used to be a pretty decent mod to have on the weapon until the emergence of the pirate/drakenfrost mods.


  8. What can also work is if you slightly underbuild the easier lanes and build a little 'killbox' using your strongest single target defense(s) then run to it when you hear the 'assassin coming' sound effect or see the purple aura on your character indicating that an assassin is about to jump you. 



  9. @LAWLTA quote:


    @Brewsted quote:

    Can we actually have several gem mines active the same time?

    Nope.

    That actually isn't true, when you first introduced the gem mines I bought the 1st one late and the 2nd one as soon as I could and had 2 running at the same time. When I logged in I would get 2 popups with 2 seperate timers and 2 lots of gems. Unless you guys have changed something since then you can actually have 2 at once.


    Edit: it was only a few days of overlap but the purchase dates were as follows :-

    Etherian Gem Mine                 - Date issued: 7 Oct, 2018 3:42pm BST
    Autumn Etherian Gem Mine - Date issued: 2 Nov, 2018 12:06pm GMT


  10. Plain Motes drop in Chaos 1-3
    Shiny Motes drop in Chaos 4-6
    Pristine Motes drop in Chaos 7

    ------------- COPIED FROM THE PATCH NOTES THEN EDITED SLIGHTLY ----------------------

    Mod Rerolls are available in the following areas:

    Expeditions
    Drakenfrost Maps drop 2 Reroll Materials

    Onslaught 
    Floors 28-35 drop 1 Reroll Material on Drakenfrost Resort
    Floors 35-59 drop 1 Reroll Material on ALL maps, and 2 Reroll Materials on Drakenfrost Resort
    Floors 60+ drop 2 Reroll Materials on ALL maps, and 3 Reroll Materials on Drakenfrost Resort
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  11. Given the fact that shards and gilding have been available for a reasonably long time and nothing has yet been done I do not have any expectations of them to do something about it now unfortunately. It would be nice for sure but imo its highly unlikely.

×
×
  • Create New...