Well guys I have barely been on at all this summer and hardly ever on console. I just wanted to say bye for now and i will see everyone again soon when DD2 launches. (CAN'T WAIT BTW!) I am currently about to start college full time so i no longer have time to play as much video games. I am happy to see Console events for ps3 start back up again because it will bring back some life to that side for sure and Congrats to all the host on that team you guys are all great and i have played with you all. By pc im known by Jfox and Console Astro_354 and i will miss all my friends. I will try and check in now and then until then bye guys and have fun:)! Thank you trendy for making an awesome game that i will never forget.
P.S i might get on every now and then haha i wont lie:P

Astro...you cant be leaving man, with events coming back and all that....you dont see me saying IM leaving because of me taking college courses during highschool and having to balance that do you?? Plus we always need more foxes here of any type. All foxes shall band together with Fox McCloud being the leader of us all.

Astro...you cant be leaving man, with events coming back and all that....you dont see me saying IM leaving because of me taking college courses during highschool and having to balance that do you?? Plus we always need more foxes here of any type. All foxes shall band together with Fox McCloud being the leader of us all.

You're in high school? But it's summer O.o

You're in high school? But it's summer O.o

I was talking about how school starts in like three weeks...you dont see me saying IM done because my High School classes start and the next week my College ones do when Ill probably have college homework before then do you??

I was talking about how school starts in like three weeks...you dont see me saying IM done because my High School classes start and the next week my College ones do when Ill probably have college homework before then do you??

I don't start until after Labor Day :D

Thanks guys it does mean a lot but I really am busy I might try to get on at night but I'm currently working very hard with my dad to get his business off the ground and I take great pride in helping my dad. Family comes first. If I have time at night when i'm done helping him I will get on for sure but not likely if you want to stay in touch add me on steam or pm ill check on here every once in awhile.