Sign in to follow this  
thebamboobear

Lava Bowl: Black Temple Run Event Discussion Thread

Sign Up for this Event (8/3 - 8/5): http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?102453-PC-Lava-Bowl-Black-Temple-Run-Event-Sign-up-(8-3-8-6)

Hello everyone and welcome to the "Lava Bowl: Black Temple Run" discussion thread. If anyone has any questions for us pertaining to this event, upcoming events, and/or ideas on what you guys want to see in a upcoming event, you can ask them right here.

Just curious this will be the first event for me can you invite too the group doesn't seem to let me join it :P and also the mumble server seems different than the video should it only have 1 channel? called mythic. just want too make sure

Thanks nexus i already signed up ! just the mumble server seemed odd and different and as i said can i get an invite too the group it doesn't seem to let me hit join group :/

Yeah no problem. The mumble server is definitely down. The service didn't get renewed so we wont have a mumble server till next weekend, maybe.

Due to Steam Workshop issues, we are unable to upload the map for proper distribution. We ask you to be patient and wait in the group chat or check the forums for updates.
If this goes on for a long time (like last time), then we may have to postpone the event to another date or wait until for another day. Thank you for your understanding and have a great day :)

Trying every chance available to do an upload. Getting a steam time out (failure) immediately every time.

Edit: Still no go on steam creating a space for the map to sit on. Its uploading after I get the time out error but.. that's useless without a "slot" for the map to show up in on the workshop.

That was a great event ! Ec-10 was a witty and funny host props to him ! had a blast for my first time and great level design! loved the wave haha

Oh man, this is stressful! Great map though, with a few fixes (don't take the right bridge when it comes out! or safe spots in the lava) I could see it as a challenge on ranked.