Help searching through loot.

After waves of survivals there's always those piles of loot where it's not quite so easy to search through. I'm wondering if there's a way to get rid of all the stuff you don't care about, like myth and below. Maybe some way to only show purple/yellow/blue icons on the map.

EDIT: Guess I'll tack this on, what's the best place to farm loot that isn't Lab Assault?

After waves of survivals there's always those piles of loot where it's not quite so easy to search through. I'm wondering if there's a way to get rid of all the stuff you don't care about, like myth and below. Maybe some way to only show purple/yellow/blue icons on the map.

EDIT: Guess I'll tack this on, what's the best place to farm loot that isn't Lab Assault?

sadly there is no way to get rid of the piles besides picking them up till you get the item you were looking for.
Also, if you don't want to farm lab, kings game nmhcmm survival gives some pretty awesome armor.

If it is in your inventory just unlock everything you don't want and lock everything you do, and then click sell all.

Also, hover your mouse over an item and press L and it will unlock it - much quicker when you have a bunch of loot to unlock.