[PS3] What would the PS3 Community like to see from the upcoming Community Events?

Dredd has some amazing ideas, but remember trendy has to approve them.

Yeah I know....Dredd has AWESOME events on PC but being on Console, the Platform that I love and can never truly leave, even though probably none of you know me....or remember me....I think that the events will be 10X better....especially if we can get some of the older players back that were here when I was here last year....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad there aren't going to be over powered weapons, it would diminish the hard work people have put into getting the great weapons they own. I'd personally like to see a replacement for the ultimate defender though. It'd be nice to have a really nice event tower pet that I know 100% where it came from so don't have to worry about it ever disappearing on me.

a event that would be fun would be if each player select only 2 towers out of the others and can only use them the whole time on that map, so chose wisely which 2 towers you can work with , but for more fun everyone chose only 1 tower , so teamwork and stragy is required.

If the PS3 is in need of my assistance once again for event ideas just let me know. ;)

Lol we got that covered reaper.

I still have a year and a half worth of events that I was going to do for Team Carnage also, if you need those.

i dont care about the events, all i would rather care about is the game being patched so it can be fixed, i could less about the events. to be honest.

i dont care about the events, all i would rather care about is the game being patched so it can be fixed, i could less about the events. to be honest.

Well I am sorry to hear that but patches have nothing to do with the Events. Its really unfortunate but there is nothing we can do about it since we do not work for Trendy. You could always ask Laura and see if there is any news about that.

Well I am sorry to hear that but patches have nothing to do with the Events. Its really unfortunate but there is nothing we can do about it since we do not work for Trendy. You could always ask Laura and see if there is any news about that.

maybe you should on behave of everybody else, you have the authority, were just the players of the game.

maybe you should on behave of everybody else, you have the authority, were just the players of the game.

I could ask but do not expect anything to happen. If I hear anything I will let you know which is the best I can do. Lets please get back on topic.

Jeez Bladehappy nothing like raining on the parade!

I remember you not to long ago asking if you could have event pets even though you didn't actually attend any of the events?

Events was fun - it brought much excitement to the community - especially the anticipation of what was the next "event item"

I would like to see a Pink Donkey named Babois Lady!!!! Its got to smile like the king of laughter!!!!!

i must say i do like hearing that the events are back but i lost my sprit in this game along time ago,i still do have many ideas for this game but i might as well keep it to myself since im no longer as engaged in this game as i was last year.but heres an idea play moving core on medium with only knights with no items but a pet(no attack,for stats n less than 40lvls)n only a lvl 1 glove from ogre crush as well as having one member stay on the crystal at all times.but ill call this event "Training in motion".i may also say that yes dred is pretty awesome but when me n him were talking about events along time ago,it felt like as if i knew him in real life and also took forever since we were pumping out amazing ideas,idk if he remembers but sure as hell ill remember that xD PS good luck on the events ill be watching n maybe ill particapate in some way!

I would like to see a Pink Donkey named Babois Lady!!!! Its got to smile like the king of laughter!!!!!

This ^^^ for sure

I liked the Idea of having an array of colours to chose from after you finish your event (having multiple choices prepared). And also the idea of an opposite coloured boss reward. I could also see a boss item, such as a spinal column, shooting oculus projectiles being amusing. But I suppose that may be out of reach.

I gave trendy some good ideas before the last few event's. I'm sure they forgotten about them already.

these events aren't coordinated by trendy

Here is what I would like to see.
An op apprentice tower weapon, something like max all tower stats or 100 in each.
Maybe even an animus type pet but for towers so only the apprentice can equip it.
There has got to be someway that we can get the apprentice building on insane+ maps other than magic blockades only.

Here is what I would like to see.
An op apprentice tower weapon, something like max all tower stats or 100 in each.
Maybe even an animus type pet but for towers so only the apprentice can equip it.
There has got to be someway that we can get the apprentice building on insane+ maps other than magic blockades only.
That's to OP, and they will never do it.

That's to OP, and they will never do it.

It has to be that op to even be worth it. The apprentice towers are so weak that even an op weapon might not be enough for insane+ It needs to be geared more toward lvl 90 like the ud was.
Don't be so negative ak fight for the apprentice, help him be all he can be.