PS3 Community Events Team - NOW RECRUITING

Thank you everyone for filling out the application form and for wanting to volunteer your time to host these Events, very much appreciated. Me and Titodaddy have reviewed and selected 6 community members to be a part of the PS3 Event Team so at this time we will not be accepting anymore applications but if we need to add more hosts we will reopen this thread. Community members who already submitted there forms do not need to fill them out again. Thank you everyone and we will see you guys this weekend :)

The recruitment thread is back up. We are looking for 2 new Event hosts to join the PS3 Event team so if anyone has yet to fill out the form please do so, thank you.

The recruitment thread is back up. We are looking for 2 new Event hosts to join the PS3 Event team so if anyone has yet to fill out the form please do so, thank you.

Already sent one. Would love to host

Psn - MajorXshenGokuX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i wish i can join , i love dd so much and i want to help but da problem in some of requirement and my speaking english not that good....anyway im happy for all who apply and tnx to all event team ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
well if I had skyp I would sign up im on all time already sure this is closed by now but if not ill help any way I can on ps3 only

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Tito i was wondering when would we be contacted about being a host i submitted the forum a while ago bud.