PS3 Community Events Team - NOW RECRUITING

PS3 Community Events Team Is Now Recruiting!

Defenders,

On behalf of Dredd and the rest of the team, it is my pleasure to officially announce that the community made events are back!

These events are sponsored by Trendy Entertainment. And from the bottom of our hearts, we are truly grateful for another wonderful opportunity to once again host events for the console community.

As we plan to have a full agenda during the next several weeks, we'll now be recruiting some members in the community to help host these events. With your help, we can ensure each event is most stimulating and enjoyable!

So please take a few moment to read through the information and make sure to fill out our recruitment form below.

If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to send a visitor/private message to me or Dredd for that matter.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to meeting you soon.

Best,
TitoDaddy

We're looking for some dedicated Defenders to join the crew and help the community. To be eligible you must be able to do the following:

1. 17 years or older.

2. Host at least 2 days per weekend.

3. Pass our interview.

4. Have a good community record and have the backing of your peers.

5. Willing to help test events during the week.

6. Accept extra duties when needed.

7. Be on Skype where events are coordinated.

8. Having lots of free time to run players during the weekend.

10. Have a decent internet connection.

All users that apply will go through our application process. Not everyone will be contacted, but we will have your details here for future reference.

Please fill out the form below to apply:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qM0El-sJpZvSwgnlxKvaJvp13xHAq5Ty3V0JYXzSK2k/edit

I have a question for you tito or dredd, will these events only be on weekends? or are they going to be like PC and be friday to tuesday? I would really like to help out with these events but i cant commit to all the weekends.
thanks

I have a question for you tito or dredd, will these events only be on weekends? or are they going to be like PC and be friday to tuesday? I would really like to help out with these events but i cant commit to all the weekends.
thanks

We are not entirely sure what days we will be holding the events on but when we do we will inform everyone.

baboi! are you going to be hosting again? :D

We might have some old Event hosts from Classic's super events but since I never held Events on the PS3 I would like to get some fresh new hosts who did not get the chance before hence the Event Recruitment Thread.

hahahaha id love to be the host again but what dredd said are true id like everyone to have a chance to make everyone to be the host. Like i said this should be a blast for everybody

hahahaha id love to be the host again but what dredd said are true id like everyone to have a chance to make everyone to be the host. Like i said this should be a blast for everybody

Bigbaboi, you can still fill out the form for the recruitment Thread if you wish. I would not mind getting some old PS3 Event host but I would also like to get some new hosts as well.

Would love to help you guys but because of my European time zone that wouldnt be possible. Good luck and see ya at the Events!

This does sound quite nice, and it brings an old fogey out of retirement! Long live Etheria!

Good luck to everyone who submitted a form. Events are so much fun. ;)

I would thumb up that but Im trying to pass you and Im not quite at 30 so Ill simply say, Agreed.