PSN July Community XP Event Sign Up Thread

The July Community XP event for the PSN will take place on Thursday July 18 from 2 p.m. - 9 p.m. EDT.

If you are interested in participating all you will have to do is comment in this thread with your name, PSN ID, and what time of the day you will be online (in EDT please!) Use this converter to convert EDT to your local time zone. Signing up does not guarantee entry. Unfortunately some of our friends who have a PSN EU account will not be able to join due to connection issues. Due to limited time and resources we will only have 60 slots available, first come first serve. Just like our previous XP events, participants will receive 50 million XP! Well post the final list of participants on a Google doc that I'll create the day before the event.

Don't forget to vote on which map and modifier you would like to play with. You can vote here. I'll announce the winning map and modifier on Wednesday, July 17 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.

The thread is now officially closed. We will be raining ogres on Ramparts! Here is a link to the Google doc.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psn shekeone69
Be on from 2-3
And can I sign up my buddy nomoyum420 and my pops beerbasher666 if possible be invited at the same time thanks and let me know

Name: reyrey

PSN id: PLAGUED_Savage

Time: 2:00-5:00 pm EDT

Thank you Trendy for the xp event. They are very much appreciated. :)