I'm sure I've been on the board, at one time or another, during each of the 24 hours of the day. ^_^;; This is thanks to having a night schedule at work (and then prior to that, a sporadic schedule that ranged from early morning to late night shifts.) My least active times would be 8am-2pm.

When I pull all-nighters working on a map... probably every hour through out the night and early morning.

Around 1:30 AM due to the people that were in charge of my mission trip wanting me to sleep on the way there....I didnt sleep though...

Im up all night to get lucky

i c wut u did there.

and i never sleep, not that i'm ever on here.
but i have the potential to log on at anytime. :P

Thumbs: 70
Help me pass AK who has 96+ thumbs and like what I say
Games I play: Borderlands 1-2, DD, Bops 1-2, Uncharted 1-2-3, MW3, Skyrim, And other Random Stuff

Can I get a hate button?

I find the whole like stuff to be facebooky, and rather pointless. I was being sarcastic in requesting a hate button to counteract the like one. At the minimum, we should have an option to thumbs down. Let's create a hostile environment so that we can't all just get along. :):demon:

I find the whole like stuff to be facebooky, and rather pointless. I was being sarcastic in requesting a hate button to counteract the like one. At the minimum, we should have an option to thumbs down. Let's create a hostile environment so that we can't all just get along. :):demon:
lol..