Greater Turkey Hunt! Runs with Certain

Solo GTR NMHC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCSo5d088sA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTR on NM w/ 1st customer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhFqzIDjm_0&feature=youtu.be
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, just did my first official Turkey hunt run for my 1st customer who added me (Regn) and asked me for a run.
I am doing Greater Turkey Hunt! runs on NM for 1 cube, 2 cubes if your not geared for our run, and expect a straight carry, if you think that's too much to ask, good luck on your own bud, or good luck finding someone who will run and WIN for you for less than 2 cubes, when your under geared. :)
*You message me, then I will get back to you ASAP, and start a Greater Turkey Hunt on NM up and invite you on wave 10
* No you will not have to endure the whole game, it's just unnecessary and I can get you your achievement quickly for you, instead of maybe running out of time, 10's hard enough with 2's don't need 2's in there the whole game.:) Please read my requirements!
Steam id: Certainess
Certain's Greater Turkey Hunt! requirements:
- Need maxed or close to, resistances on armor. Health helps Hero Damage doesn't matter so much your weapon and pet will be the difference makers.
- Weapons: I suggest using a ranged weapon, Blaster is my 1st choice, I also dual wield a Lupine Bow/(Wolfenstein) to shoot through some walls, when I only see one enemy above me and don't want to run to him. Which brings me to my next point.
- Characters: Some of you may have seen I use a Jester, they are the best character for this run, for multiple reasons, In my video's you will see I roll Kill % of enemies and even heal once for my run customer in second video. Also the fact that they can dual wield weapons is huge, and their speed, almost bar none fastest, plus will male skin on your fast and got a little health. But if you cannot make or respect for a male dps jester, than use a monk with range, huntress, That's about all I suggest, range is huge, you don't want to have to go into a corner to get an enemy.
- Pets: Mega Chicken if you can get 1, so clutch, they let you stop for a sec and roll heals/kill % of enemies, because they slay any enemies around you and help wreck the bosses, Seahorses are ok as well.
So I will have my second video up soon with proof of first customer: Regn's run.
Msg via post. Ill get back to you ASAP

You put something in about the pets... Seahorses. Aren't the turkeys immune to poison damage?

not always, I used to run this with a seahorse.

You put something in about the pets... Seahorses. Aren't the turkeys immune to poison damage?

I think the turkeys are electrical in their elemental affinity. Which is why electrical auras are not as effective on the map.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

This is thread is for people wanting runs, NOT a discussion on how I do this map, THAT's in the GUIDE SECTION.
TY octosapien for comment, good run!

• 3 months later...