Oddest Bacon Dishes...

So I was in Mackinaw City in Michigan at the end of vacation and I went to buy some fudge....they had Maple Bacon fudge...so Bacon Lovers out there (if any of you are still here) how do you like to eat your bacon and what is the oddest bacon dish you have found/ate??

I just eat my bacon plain like a boss (normally with pancakes at the side). That fudge sounds kinda gross did you like it? BTW I live in Michigan.

No I didnt buy it....and we spent about 4 days up at the falls in the UP and the rest of the time at Houghton lake at our summer cabin...

No I didnt buy it....and we spent about 4 days up at the falls in the UP and the rest of the time at Houghton lake at our summer cabin...
Fun stuff, I just went to the beach.

The oddest dish I have seen with bacon I never tried but when I mentioned it bacon lovers drooled.

Vanilla ice cream hot fudge caramel and bacon at Burger King last summer.

The oddest dish I have seen with bacon I never tried but when I mentioned it bacon lovers drooled.

Vanilla ice cream hot fudge caramel and bacon at Burger King last summer.

THAT.....is the most......disgusting thing.....I have ever.....even......heard of.....that has to do....with food.

THAT.....is the most......disgusting thing.....I have ever.....even......heard of.....that has to do....with food.

I have heard of somethings that make that sound some what appealing in comparison but yeah I wont be eating a bacon sundae.

bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacbacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and on strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and

I believe sonic has/had a shake with bacon bits in it.

I also saw maple bacon chocolate bars on vacation in Arizona, Colorado, and in Utah - so it has spread but I didn't partake.