Starting Greater Turkey Hunt Runs Soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCSo5d088sA
Just got 100% of my achievements done today.
Did it WITHOUT building any traps what so ever, Just a straight DPS Jester. 0 Builds.
My last achievement was The Greater Turkey Hunt on NM HC.
I just did it solo on my Jester no problem.
Practicing runs with my AFK in on boss wave, Starting runs for 1 cube soon.
Steam id: Certainess
This is online 100% Legit. NOT OPEN/Workshop!
- Build a male Jester for HP and Speed. (I probably could do this with a huntress as well, I'll test that tonight.)
- Get a get set of gear with max resistances if possible, other stats not that important, Obviously HP and Hero Damage help but resistances key.
- Get a good Blaster Rifle, Blasters mow over all enemies in your path, making the fast Samurai's and Djinns to be almost obsolete.
- Bringing me to my next point, You've seen in other guides that people have used Fairies and Genies for health, and the occasional Laser bot/Hamsters to shoot through walls, with new Mega Chickens those pets are a WASTE! Mega Chickens are so KEY to this map, I completed this map on NM HC with my chicken at 33k In its Base damage stat, I have a cowboy monkey that is over 50k in base damage stat, it's a joke compared to the mega chicken, so get a Mega Chicken with about 33k or so and you'll be fine.
- At the start of each wave you have a chance to roll Kill % of Enemies, it only kills a handful of turkeys or so but still, that's less to chase.
- My biggest tip on not running out of time on these waves, is knowing where they like to spawn heavily. Until I get help making up a visual guide all I can say is, the northern and southern most parts of the map spawn them heavy, and I like to do two good round of each before I got up to the other side, meaning: if you concentrate on the southern side for example, you'll slay all those enemies giving the game no other place to put them then opposite of you, meaning north in this example.
I cannot stress this point enough, never go chase one or two, always FLASH your map, making sure your on the right way to many. Chasing after loners at the beginning/middle is a terrible mistake. (although I was hypocritical in this video) lol.
++++ As you can see in my video, I roll kill % of enemies(2 swords and a diamond). This is not needed, but I recommend it highly, I just tested it out on that last video, and that's why you want the JESTER, to roll Kill % of enemies. What does the huntress do? Go invisible, dark elf warriors still see you and they make up 80% if the enemies on the map. Waste. Jester fastest with better HP.
Please add a like to my video on youtube.
I hope this helped some folks and the rest who just want the achievement, like I said add me for a cube a run on NM. (Steam id: Certainess)
BTW, I am way over geared for this challenge, just showing off my best dps gear for the videos sake, you don't need that good of a blaster rifle. Mega chickens seem to all have about atleast 33k base damage so just up yours and you'll be good.

Congrats. It is very hard. I can't imagine me solo'ing it with a jester. Crazy.

Congrats. It is very hard. I can't imagine me solo'ing it with a jester. Crazy.

Thank you man, took some practice to get routes down, practice runs with my afk have been going well, doing runs for cubes soon.

I can vouch for this kid. Used a jester and it was cake til I ran out of time, still need to work on a route. The mega chicken annihilates anything that attempts to attack you along with all turkeys :D. Using a jester was a great idea, props and good luck selling the runs!

I would like to know the tactics used or just see the video, can't imagine how lonely Jester could work.

I would like to know the tactics used or just see the video, can't imagine how lonely Jester could work.

Video proof up soon, just recorded it now, its uploading to my youtube.

Video Evidence up for all doubters/haters. Get some.
BTW you don't have to roll Kill % of enemies, I just did it because I CAN.
Once again thx Jahse for video recording program.
Running this for cubes get at me.

Video is private :P

is it still on private, it says public, then I changed it back to public to make sure

I just finished a run with this fellow. If you want someone to run you through this map, Certain is the guy to go to!

I just finished a run with this fellow. If you want someone to run you through this map, Certain is the guy to go to!

Posting video proof of first official Greater Turkey Hunt! run with Regn.
2 Cubes per run, if you don't think that's fair, good luck on your own. Just watch my video, tell me someone else can do this for you, psh for less then 2 cubes at that good luck. Hit me up if you need a run, read my guide above for proper pet and weapon for run. :)

Well here is the trick.

This guide from 0puraleche0 is pretty good and accurate. You don't need to build defenses like Certain did but it makes it a bit easier, so why not?

If you have issues with the Dark Warriors and Evil Heroes then keep the Mega Chicken equipped. Otherwise use a pet which has wall piercing like Animus/Laser Robot. They deal also generic damage like the Mega Chicken so not a single turkey is immune against your attacks.

Anyways use a Jester because he runs faster than any other class. Equip a beast DPS weapon for the bosses and as secondary weapon any wall piercing one, like Lupine Bow. If you use Lupine Bow then you need to fully upgrade its damage. Definitely use a controller so you profit from auto-aim, that's the most important trick here.

At last, 2 Cubes is definitely too much if you ask me. Everybody who can spend 2 Cubes for it, usually has good enough gear to beat it solo, especially because he is asking for proper equip anyways. Just my thoughts, this is not meant harassment.