Where did everyone go :(

I don't know where everyone went they all just stopped playing. I hardly play the game anymore because I have no one to play anymore aka carry me while I go pew pew on creeps :D. I really miss all the the people that have been playing for like ever. I hope some of them will come back and start to play again. Dungeon Defenders is a really fun game and I hate not to play with how much time I put into it, but its no fun when all your friends don't play anymore :(. Please comeback I miss you guys :(

I know what you mean. Some of my friends... I can see what they are playing due to steam, but others...

[ATTACH]416[/ATTACH]

Something seems fishy about this.

I'm just joking before. I don't even play random games due to mods and people kicking you for various reasons. I miss the old days where everybody knew your name and DD was full of rainbows and sun shine.

I'm just joking before. I don't even play random games due to mods and people kicking you for various reasons. I miss the old days where everybody knew your name and DD was full of rainbows and sun shine.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??????????????????????????????

I know what you mean. Some of my friends... I can see what they are playing due to steam, but others...

[ATTACH]416[/ATTACH]

Dude I hate it there is all these randos no offence but were did all the neakbeards go :(

Im still here as always I simply went on Vacation and tomorrow I leave for a week long mission trip in NC

EDIT* Boss you can play with me anytime I just dont have a lot of decent gear yet after my latest liquidation before my two month total gaming break...

Im still here as always I simply went on Vacation and tomorrow I leave for a week long mission trip in NC

EDIT* Boss you can play with me anytime I just dont have a lot of decent gear yet after my latest liquidation before my two month total gaming break...
Yay you're back I missed you.

Yay you're back I missed you.

You can have him, LOL, I think the life cycle of the game has reached its end Boss.

You can have him, LOL, I think the life cycle of the game has reached its end Boss.

People are farming the new stage like crazy, and for once actually enjoying the farming. Plus we still have the new map contest map(s) coming out someday. Not to mention that playing or progressing with friends will never get old for me. It's just solo play that's worn a bit thin, but well, there are countless other games for that.

Some today told me the game was never alive to begin with so how can it end! I miss you <3 all