[PC] Create your very own Event Weapon or Event Pet Contest!

Mate that is my favorite out of everything so far! Awesome looking weapon!

Same! Almost the sword of Voltes V

[ATTACH=CONFIG]426[/ATTACH]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would be a good idea if next time we had a winning weapon for each class

Mate that is my favorite out of everything so far! Awesome looking weapon!

Same! Almost the sword of Voltes V

[ATTACH=CONFIG]426[/ATTACH]

Time results in excellence, I already new the skin I wanted to do I simply needed the colors and the details, which took me a whole thirty minutes

ITEM: Weapon

Item Type: Broadsword

Item Name: Dragon's Bane

Colors: In Picture

Forger: Starfox64_0

Description: forged by the power of dragon souls

Size: As close to the picture as possible

finnaly some skyrim after all the pokemons but still my glass dagger is cooler :P

finnaly some skyrim after all the pokemons but still my glass dagger is cooler :P

I dont know the one I have on open looks really cool, the side facing the hero looks gray while the other side is white from the reflections, and you have to admit that the gold/yellow handle with the crisp white blade looks pretty sweet.

Pet type: Dragon
Pet name: Purple Dragon
Pet colour: main-Purple sec-Green
Pet description: Purple dragons are real, Honest.
Pet forge name: Henerz44
Pet Size: Medium/normal size

1. Weapon Type: Cleaver

2. Weapon Name: Buster Sword

3. Weapon Color: As close to this as possible:

4. Weapon Description: This sword is a symbol of my dreams... and my honor. No... it's more than that...

5. Weapon Forge Name: Kx_I_Emerge

6. Weapon Size: As big as possible without it looking stupid

1. Weapon Type: Cleaver

2. Weapon Name: Buster Sword

3. Weapon Color: As close to this as possible:

4. Weapon Description: This sword is a symbol of my dreams... and my honor. No... it's more than that...

5. Weapon Forge Name: Kx_I_Emerge

6. Weapon Size: As big as possible without it looking stupid

Lol I love the FF7 reference in the description. This is one of my favorite entries so far.

Lol I love the FF7 reference in the description. This is one of my favorite entries so far.

But...But....Ive got gold.....

Anyways it is a nice looking sword even thought I dont know what FF7 is...

But...But....Ive got gold.....

Anyways it is a nice looking sword even thought I dont know what FF7 is...

Final Fantasy 7

[QUOTE=starfox64_0;903222]Anyways it is a nice looking sword even thought I dont know what FF7 is...

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Seriously? (*_*) I remember a decade+ back, saying that all the kids prefer FF7 because it was the first RPG most of them played (it helped make the PS1 a hit.) And how kids at the time didn't appreciate stuff like FF4 or FF6 (the favorite of most of the old-school players.) Nowadays, the young folks don't even remember FF7 ?! That's when I know we're getting old.

But meh, as I recently mentioned in one of my old man talks with Grey: I used to have a copy of Akalabeth in the zip-lock it was sold/released in. And I remember dying for the second Leisure Suit Larry game to release in 1988. So I'm well past feeling old, despite only being in my early thirties.

Seriously? (*_*) I remember a decade+ back, saying that all the kids prefer FF7 because it was the first RPG most of them played (it helped make the PS1 a hit.) And how kids at the time didn't appreciate stuff like FF4 or FF6 (the favorite of most of the old-school players.) Nowadays, the young folks don't even remember FF7 ?! That's when I know we're getting old.

But meh, as I recently mentioned in one of my old man talks with Grey: I used to have a copy of Akalabeth in the zip-lock it was sold/released in. And I remember dying for the second Leisure Suit Larry game to release in 1988. So I'm well past feeling old, despite only being in my early thirties.

Dont get me wrong...I knew what the game was....I didnt know the abbrev. though...

Dont get me wrong...I knew what the game was....I didnt know the abbrev. though...
Agian Me tooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Articuno making me do an entry literally last minute. D_D

1. Weapon or Pet Type: Squire weapon - Shield - Mobile Moxie - Flamewarder - Ancient Aegis -

2. Weapon or Pet Name: Defender Bulwark

3. Weapon or Pet Color: Main: Blue, Secondary: White. (Don't know what primary and secondary is on the shield, I'd need to know which looks better :B)

4. Weapon or Pet Description: Passed on from Hero to Hero, Defending Etheria from evil.

5. Weapon or Pet Forge Name: Nekro

6. Weapon or Pet Size: Realistically sized. Nothing to clip hard.

(Keeping it lore Friendly, I like to keep it real)

This Articuno guy making me do this

I've been wanting to see a retake on the Eastern Dragon pet, one that is DPS compatible for nightmare late game as Eastern Dragons are my favorite.

Description: Elemental attacks cause massive damage to your foes.
Attributes: Can have either fire/poison/electric breath attack. Shoots up to 5 shots with a max of 12 attack rate (because speedy animations are more fun than slow ones). Does comparable damage to seahorses/megachickens.
Apperance: Same as the regular serpents with varying sizes, generally larger, but additionally a glowing aura if possible.
Greater Serpent (Generic Description Name)
Possible names (pulled from Wikipedia)

Tianlong (Chinese: 天龍; pinyin: tiānlg; Wade–Giles: t'ien-lung; literally "heavenly dragon"), celestial dragon that guards heavenly palaces and pulls divine chariots; also a name for the constelllation Draco
Shenlong (Chinese: 神龍; pinyin: shlg; Wade–Giles: shen-lung; literally "god dragon"), thunder god that controls the weather, appearance of a human head, dragon's body, and drum-like stomach
Fucanglong (Chinese: 伏藏龍; pinyin: fglg; Wade–Giles: fu-ts'ang-lung; literally "hidden treasure dragon"), underworld guardian of precious metals and jewels, associated with volcanoes
Dilong (Chinese: 地龍; pinyin: dg; Wade–Giles: ti-lung; literally "earth dragon"), controller of rivers and seas; also a name for earthworm
Yinglong (Chinese: 應龍; pinyin: yglg; Wade–Giles: ying-lung; literally "responding dragon"), winged dragon associated with rains and floods, used by Huangdi to kill Chi You
Jiaolong (Chinese: 蛟龍; pinyin: jiāolg; Wade–Giles: chiao-lung; literally "crocodile dragon"), hornless or scaled dragon, leader of all aquatic animals
Panlong (Chinese: 蟠龍; pinyin: plg; Wade–Giles: p'an-lung; literally "coiled dragon"), lake dragon that has not ascended to heaven
Huanglong (Chinese: 黃龍; pinyin: huglg; Wade–Giles: huang-lung; literally "yellow dragon"), hornless dragon symbolizing the emperor
Feilong (Chinese: 飛龍; pinyin: fēilg; Wade–Giles: fei-lung; literally "flying dragon"), winged dragon that rides on clouds and mist; also a name for pterosaur (compare Feilong kick and Fei Long character)
Qinglong (Chinese: 青龍; pinyin: qīnglg; Wade–Giles: ch'ing-lung; literally "Azure Dragon"), the animal associated with the East in the Chinese Four Symbols, mythological creatures in the Chinese constellations
Qiulong (Chinese: 虯龍; pinyin: qlg; Wade–Giles: ch'iu-lung; literally "curling dragon"), contradictorily defined as both "horned dragon" and "hornless dragon"
Zhulong (Chinese: 燭龍; pinyin: zhg; Wade–Giles: chu-lung; literally "torch dragon") or Zhuyin (Chinese: 燭陰; pinyin: zhīn; Wade–Giles: chu-yin; literally "illuminating darkness") was a giant red draconic solar deity in Chinese mythology. It supposedly had a human's face and snake's body, created day and night by opening and closing its eyes, and created seasonal winds by breathing. (Note that this zhulong is different than the similarly named Vermilion Dragon or the Pig dragon).
Chilong (Chinese: 螭龍; pinyin: chīlg; Wade–Giles: ch'ih-lung; literally "demon dragon"), a hornless dragon or mountain demon

Ahhh... What the hell. I really didn't have the intention of entering, and I probably won't win, but the idea popped into my head today. Use away, even if I don't win. I Would love to see this in the game:

1. Tinker's Perfection/Beam Cutter/Light Sabre/Etc.

2. The Schwartz

3. Glowing Green (The Up/Good Schwartz) or Glowing Orange (Down/Bad Schwartz)

4. "Now, Let's see how well you handle it" or "May the Schwartz be with you"

5. SGOF? (I did not understand this one, I will look back on other post and edit)

6. Larger than average?

Hello everyone and today is the last day to submit your entries and/or make any final edits to your entries. Good luck to everyone and have a nice day/night.

1. Weapon or Pet Type: Prince's Guard, Kriegsmesser, Joyeuse, Justice Bringer, Maharajah, Czar Sword, Truth's Rule, Alexander's Greatsword and Yotam's Decree.

2. Weapon or Pet Name: Glacier's Demise

3. Weapon or Pet Color: Black and Neon Blue like Picture, Also would love the Lightning Elemental effect if you could do that. I could not find one like I used to use way back when.

4. Weapon or Pet Description: Chills All To The Bone

5. Weapon or Pet Forge Name: Capt.Rizz

6. Weapon or Pet Size: Like the Pic.