Minishadow's Follower Event!

Hellooo everyone and welcome to my thread! Some of you may know that I was on a challenge to hit 100 followers ( Twitch.tv/miniishadow ) before 7/3/2013, and if I achieved this challenge, I would host a special event for the community!

Well...

WE HAVE REACHED THE GOAL!!! WOOO

So, I will host this event ^.^ It will be mainly aimed at the player base of people trying to make that hard transformation to low end content, to high end content. I will be giving away Weapons and Armour to all who join in!

*If you'd like to help out with this event, you may donate any decent Myth, Trans, Sup, Ult gear to these people:*

Minishadow
acepoe97

Event: Drop Party / Give Away
Time: July 8th, 2013, 6:00PM Eastern

Mad props to you. I'll see if I can't make a run to gather some loot to donate to the cause.

Mad props to you. I'll see if I can't make a run to gather some loot to donate to the cause.

Thank you very much kind sir!!!

Grats on reaching your goal mini, glad I was able to see some of your streams while you were racing to the 100 follower finish line. I'll try to gather some goodies to donate to the event :D

congrats mini i given my items to my worst pal ace. by now you should know who i am. [i dislike ace]

xD mini you should know who i am

Added you i have a lot of trans i can trade too ya for your drop party :) just hit me up when you can

Got nearly 3 nice sets I'll donate to the party, I'll let you or ace know as soon as I complete them :D. Free bump! This needs to be the first thing people see! :D

I have 2 Trans sets I put together randomly that I can hand your way :) I believe I've added you on steam and will message you at some point.

Bump for you lovely people :p

Thanks to all the people that donated, this event wouldn't be possible without the help of the community! :D

Thanks to all the people that donated, this event wouldn't be possible without the help of the community! :D

Wait..it already happened? I thought its at 6pm (3 hours 20mins from now)?

Reminder: The event will happen in about 30 minutes!!! :D

PS. If anyone still wants to donate, feel free to drop by, and drop your goodies! Or trade anyone to give them sets :)
How ever, if any gear is modded, and you are caught giving modded equipment, consider your forum status mean nothing :/

*UPDATE*

Items sets will be given at random to the people who are watching the stream! So, stay tuned into the stream ( Even when you're not in the tavern ) to have a chance at winning a complete set of armour!!!