Sign in to follow this  
Simian

Looking for new members (farming group)

A couple of friends and I just recently started a group that focuses on farming high-end gear, primarily obsidian/CD weapons as well as ult and higher armor. Helping out newer members of the community is also a core focus of the group. Certain members will also distribute a percentage of trade profits (from the farmed items) among the group members via "profit pool." The profits (most likely cubes/coal) will be used to buy members items, and of course to make lovely :crystal::crystal: :D

Current number of members: 27

Currently looking for new members. Post here if you would like to be a part of our farming family :D

You do not have to be a high-end player to join; however, you must have a decent amount of experience with the game/maps.

I'm interested. I'm off an on a lot but can easily join any time as I leave steam up and my computer on. Have multiple 100s all with decent or better gear. SID below.

I'd like to join ! I'm not as active as I used to be but can still help around whenever I'm online :)
I have decent builders and DPS and have experience with high-end maps :P

I'm game. What time zone are we talking about here. I'd like to be active, but if the group is say European, then I wouldn't be very beneficial over here in middle Tennessee.

Ok, I want in then. I am on almost every night and love farming. This also helps break my fear of online gaming communities. :D

I would be interested as a European representative if timings work (I tend to play late night UK time anyways).

I have level 100 builders and DPS but average gear on them (I.e. only a few bits above Trans armour). But hey, that is what farming co-operatives can help with!

Is part-time farming ok as I also need to keep hitting WW to get my second diamond and stay in touch with existing DD buddies?

I would be interested as a European representative if timings work (I tend to play late night UK time anyways).

I have level 100 builders and DPS but average gear on them (I.e. only a few bits above Trans armour). But hey, that is what farming co-operatives can help with!

Is part-time farming ok as I also need to keep hitting WW to get my second diamond and stay in touch with existing DD buddies?

Sounds great. I'll send you an invite once I get on, don't worry about your stats; as you said, co-op farming is everything! :D. Part-time farming works, I myself have been slacking a bit the past few days. We do ww whenever with whoever, it's always fun and the rewards can be sweet!

My stats are not bad (I can build and hold on WW) just not awesome.:squire:
Do you / can you farm CD? I have never done the map and could do with the achievement for an early win

I can do the map although success is not always guaranteed unless sanji is on, I cannot do the gauntlet alone :(

I would be interested in helping.. I can help build boss gauntlet too. I can solo it but need a second person to help build if more than just me.

I would be interested in helping.. I can help build boss gauntlet too. I can solo it but need a second person to help build if more than just me.

Interested in joining the group or just CD? Same with me, I can build the gauntlet solo (couldn't at time of post) but I need a second builder if more than just me.

I can help with either or both. I have a couple of people I normally play with on other maps but not CD.

I would like to join. (Finished MRTS)
P.S. All i need to do is beat CD on nightmare to get Ultimate Defender (doing this now)

I would like to join, although I'm not going to be helping farm until after i complete MRTS (should only take a day or two, im at the shards portion of it)
P.S. after MRTS im pretty sure all i need to do is beat CD on nightmare to get Ultimate Defender.

Awesome, I'll most likely be able to help you with CD NMHC some time this week (on vacation, got a lot planned and hotel internet quality is hard to predict). I'll send you an invite :D

Haven't been on lately due to internet issues (at a hotel) but I'll invite you guys as soon as I can! Bump!

Est playe here. 4.2k Hdamage 56k classic. Builders aren't so good so i'd love to run in a group

SID - Clutchface-.^

Added! :D. I'm sure we can help you out with your builders/help you with runs.