Not able to host games on TrendyNet

Ok. So for the past 2 weeks, I have not been able to host any games on Trendy Net. I can join other games, but I cant host any. Anyone know what is going on? This is very irritating.

Well i cant say much more. Game is not crashing. No installs recently. And I looked at the FAQ fixes and it said if you dont have a program installed, try the following. I am having trouble on where to go for that. Can you please give a step-by-step post on how to do that? :)

Well i cant say much more. Game is not crashing. No installs recently. And I looked at the FAQ fixes and it said if you dont have a program installed, try the following. I am having trouble on where to go for that. Can you please give a step-by-step post on how to do that? :)

If you right click Dungeon Defenders in Steam and select Properties in that left hand pane usually. Pretty much the same way you go to verify cache but instead you are selecting "Set Launch Options..." in the General tab instead of going to the Local Files tab. Then once the new window appears for Launch Options you put in -tcp and click OK. Then click close and launch Dungeon Defenders.