Meet your Cow-mmunity Managers

A lot of our fans have no idea who we are and that's about to change. I feel like I have lived a good life as a forums ninja. Living in the dark shadows and guarding my secret identity like Batman. Sadly, I'm not Badman. :'( So without further ado, meet your Community Managers: Laura (Laurawantsacow) and Angela (Niugget)!

(From left to right: Laura and Angela)

As your community managers we are here to provide a fun and exciting atmosphere to all Trendy titles. As such, feel free to PM us if you have any question, comments, or just want to say "Hi". You can also find us on our Twitter accounts, @laurawantsacow and @Niugget. If you want more pictures of other Trendy employees and all the shenanigans we get into you can visit this thread in off-topic. We'll be posting more pictures there as things happen.

With much Love,
Laura and Angela

Wow just beautiful. I really like the new Trendy Entertainment logo on the wall. It looks great.

Oh, and you girls are beautiful as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was able to meet a few of you at NYCC! (Was one of the guys that came back each day to play hard mode with my buddies and attempted our own "super-hard" mode XD) Sadly, didn't get a chance to talk to Niugget. Glad to see the hectic chaos of NYCC didn't take a toll on you guys (too much). It was great chatting and getting more info. Friendly bunch, awesome peoples.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
It was great chatting with you too ProjekHoi! Although the flight back was so miserable for a few of us because we got so sick. At least we got sick after NYCC and not during!

lol, and thanks everyone! This was a long time ago and we have to take a new pic with Rosa and Josh. We'll be sure upload it as soon as I get the camera back.