Sign in to follow this  
imported_some_guy

I think we now need to larger item boxes >.>

That's from running lab assault for a while, and after throwing out all the junk. I know I can't be the only one in this predicament.

Edit: Also, I forgot to say, when your item box is way over cap like this, it wont let people buy stuff from your afk shop which makes the situation 10x worse.

I was in the 600's last night after a few Lab Assault runs. I do wish that people could buy from your shop even if your item box is full. That would help out a bit.

I was in the 600's last night after a few Lab Assault runs. I do wish that people could buy from your shop even if your item box is full. That would help out a bit.

One thing I haven't tested, but can't now anyways is if people can buy from your shop as long as it's not full. Meaning that if you leave 249/250 in your shop then they can buy.

Also, I think this only happens after you're a certain amount overcapped. I'm sure that when I was over by a few items people could still buy from my shop

I agree. I've been running out of space a lot lately. I don't think we'll see any type of inventory upgrade though.

I think there's a mod for a bigger stash in steam workshop if you play open though.

i'm kind of a big deal.

I stopped dropping items after a few labruns and now I got close to 3k items in my inventory... There should be a way to sell for example sell all myth squire/barb weps at the time. So you could roll out 20-30 weps at the time, instead of ending up spending ages just dropping items...

+1 for more Inventory AND Floor space! :D :)
Or at least increase the space by a few hundred more for those who have unlocked the Ultimate Defender achievement.
Also a Lock / Unlock all button would be nice. But it'll have to be folder specific like the Sell All button.

The question is, do you really ever need to own over 400 items in total? That's more than you need to equip 30 characters, leaving some space for fancy and event items. I also don't think players actually need to trade and hold hundreds of items, for same reason - you won't be able to ever use them all, anyway.

The question is, do you really ever need to own over 400 items in total? That's more than you need to equip 30 characters, leaving some space for fancy and event items. I also don't think players actually need to trade and hold hundreds of items, for same reason - you won't be able to ever use them all, anyway.

I would sell it in my afk shop if i I could, but it wont let me

I have the same problem, it really hinders the speed I farm at since I try to never go over the cap I am constantly having to come back and throw out ~20+ items. My Afk shop is also full of stuff and I leave it open every night, but I still run out of space. My floor is also crammed with items; I have "to much stuff and not enough space" as the makers of space bag say, maybe Trendy will add space bags to dungeon defenders... (or make it easier to dispose of items!)

I love collecting 'interesting' loot eg gaurdians with over 1000 range (pointless I know), or hold onto sentimental loot eg. the first good stone throw spear after so, so many volcano runs.

I'd finally sorted my item box (well good enough!!) last week, b4 lab assualt released; now im ****ding all these 'hmmm maybe it ok for that situation etc accessory's'

telling a player they can't have loot in a loot game, is silly.

I have the same problem, it really hinders the speed I farm at since I try to never go over the cap I am constantly having to come back and throw out ~20+ items. My Afk shop is also full of stuff and I leave it open every night, but I still run out of space. My floor is also crammed with items; I have "to much stuff and not enough space" as the makers of space bag say, maybe Trendy will add space bags to dungeon defenders... (or make it easier to dispose of items!)

Or... they could allow us to at least create mana tokens even if the item cap is reached. That way we can at least sell the junk to tavernkeep and keep making tokens instead of having to drop it on random maps and get nothing. I mean sometimes the accessory drops are worthless so I might as well take whatever mana from selling the random loot.
Otherwise just increase the AFK shop item limit for Ultimate Defender achievement like the item box in increased, 250 spaces compared to 400 in item box is too low.

Agreed, i run out of inventory like I drop my baby's. Wait did I just say that?
I agree. I've been running out of space a lot lately. I don't think we'll see any type of inventory upgrade though.

I think there's a mod for a bigger stash in steam workshop if you play open though.

i'm kind of a big deal.

P.S- You are the biggest deal ever. Your so big of a deal, that they made a special ed center just for you.

yeah i would like a item cap raise at one point i was 750/400 lol

also i dont get why shop storage is still at 250 what up with that