Official DD2 Beta Code Thread v2

It seems quite a few of you are on the forums to find Dungeon Defenders II beta codes. Let us help!

We will try and keep this thread updated with any new DD2 beta code drops that happen. Please give this thread a Thumbs Up so everyone can see it!

The following places are where we drop codes:

1) Official TrendyEnt Twitter
2) Official Dungeon Defenders Facebook Page
3) Official Twitch channel livestream every Friday at 5 p.m. EDT
4) Right here in the forums!
5) pmasher's Twitter account
6) Laurawantsacow's Twitter account
7) Ice's Twitter account

Active DD2 Beta Code Drops:

None currently.

Thank you for this!, the previous one seemed to be a little bit outdated.

Hope it'll bring me and those looking for a key some luck. :)

So, I have a few questions, and I was directed to ask them here
1. What's the average wait for a beta key?
2. What else can I do to speed up the rate at which I get my key?
3. Is there going to be a specific time that I have to use my key once I get it?
Thanks, Jordan

So, I have a few questions, and I was directed to ask them here
1. What's the average wait for a beta key?
2. What else can I do to speed up the rate at which I get my key?
3. Is there going to be a specific time that I have to use my key once I get it?
Thanks, Jordan

1. There is no specific/guaranteed time for a beta key. Beta key waves being sent out are based on internal factors and decisions. This information isn't normally released to the world, sorry :(

2. Nothing really, the only thing you can do is perhaps win a giveaway or contest. Which when a giveaway or contest happens we edit this thread.

3. Nope.

Hey thanks for this post. I had been wondering if there were other beta give aways. This is really helpful and I hope I win one. I wanted to wait at first but I can't!! crossing my fingers...

i signed for beta codes at the first 3 hours when trendy moved to the new site
but sadly as a fan i get nothing until right now.. i think i deserve a beta code :(
brb i'm gonna cry :( .. :D

my english is not so good, sry about that xD

• 2 weeks later...
Seems pretty unfair to me. I am a huge fan of DD and have been waiting patiently for a beta code for months now. Since I do not have any type of social networking am I just wasting my time? Is it possible to get a code without facebook and twitter? Seems kinda one sided.

Seems pretty unfair to me. I am a huge fan of DD and have been waiting patiently for a beta code for months now. Since I do not have any type of social networking am I just wasting my time? Is it possible to get a code without facebook and twitter? Seems kinda one sided.

Not one sided at all :] In fact, majority of the beta key drops have been on the forums. You've just joined on the forums, so you've missed a majority of them and as of late, there are no recent giveaways or contests.

Examples:

Trendy and Valve sitting in a...!
Co-op Confidential - E3 Livestream
Meet the Kobold King

And a BUNCH more opportunities that you can find here. When you become more active on the forums, you'll be regularly updated on chances to win a beta key :]

of course its possible! go to the Trendy Friday Funs and just be talkative (but not spammy) and you have a good shot at winning one. you can also just sign up with your email on the front page of this site, and hope to get one there. it is a little lopsided that most beta key drops are on facebook and twitter, but theres enough ways to win that you dont need em.

from what it appears, the only way to get a beta code is from winning a facebook/twitch/twitter raffle OR you can wait for who knows how long between waves of codes sent to emails. IDK but Good Luck

• 3 weeks later...
Wish i win and get the beta key its been like a month and still no codes. Ill just look on fb and twitter and see

Psn - MajorXshenGokuX

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah i know what you mean i hope i dont have to wait to long i am a huge DD fan but i will wait my turn because i know people have been waiting longer than me.....:(:squire:

that sucks i hope i dont have to wait that long but i know ill have to no matter how desperately i want this:squire:

:skeleton::skeleton::skeleton:

Might as well remove the option for us to gain a beta code through the live stream. You guys haven't done a live stream since before the dota 2 internationals. You guys are having a real hard time sticking to your word lately. Honestly, your game is great, but if your gonna turn this into a cash grab or a poor game and refuse to communicate with your community outside of surveys then honestly you may as well not even ask for our feedback period.

One important part of being part of the community as a manager is to not only look at feedback & suggestions, but to relay info between your side to us. And that, has been very very minimal for the past 2 months. Especially if your still aiming for a 2013 release.

I'm not the type beg for beta keys. If trendy wants to give them away the way they want, thats cool with me.

but I feel like they stopped giving them away.

I did everything that was asked, followed all the moderators on twitter, did all the surveys. have over 400hrs logged on the original DD, tried to be apart of modding community (but one doesn't really exist)...

I even tried a fake survey that promised a key.

I can wait patiently but I feel like its hopeless.

• 3 weeks later...
Okay quick question, Why don't you give beta keys to active members of the community or people you think will offer good feedback instead of random key drops? especially when dropping keys on twitter your not likely to get anyone who will offer any decent feedback about the game, and isn't that the point of beta? getting feedback?

There are much better ways to give out beta keys, maybe have some event in DD1 and give the people who do the best keys, they clearly understand the game better and are more likely to give good feedback due to them understanding how strategy elements/the game in general should work.