It's been about a month or so since I bought Dungeon Defenders from the Humble Bundle, I was playing it on PS3 but I hear it's better on the PC but whenever I try to go online it says "Encountered an Unknown Error while logging in, Please try again" Is there something with the Humble Bundle Version of the game, my user name and password is correct I have a active gamespy account...Am I the only one with this issuse

Thanks for the reply, but what I got from humble bundle was not a code it was a torrent and a zip file, and when I extracted it it was a 6.5GB application to install. so how would I run this on steam, and where would I locate the key to redeem?

You would get the Steam key from the humble bundle site by logging into your account at the very top: https://www.humblebundle.com/

There will be a little button to redeem the Steam key. Then you would take take the key you get and go into Steam -> Games -> Activate a Product on Steam... and paste your key. Steam will instruct you from there. :)