Sign in to follow this  
imported_some_guy

there's a new pet (not the mega chicken)

I wonder what it means it weakens them? Have you tried it, does it lower their def as well as damage?

I just got like 5 minutes ago. I would guess that it's like a robot version of the donkey maybe.

Nice, thanks for notifying about it.
Also, can you post some more info about it from open! Like DPS and damage scaling, etc., you know the general things?

I tested it out in open. It doesn't seem like a very good pet at all. I didn't have enough mana to up it all the way, but I still got it to over 20k base. It was only doing about 114k per shot compared to my 19.7k seahorse which does over 220k per pellet. Not worth it, imo.

Ahaaa, thanks!
So it's attack animation is same as the original Robot? And what's the thing about weakening the enemies?

Ahaaa, thanks!
So it's attack animation is same as the original Robot? And what's the thing about weakening the enemies?

i would assume it to be like the donkeys weaken. or like how spider makes enemies take more damage. i dont know how much it weakens them tho because i havent bothered testing (mostly my lazyness)

I just assumed it was the same lazer robot but with slightly better stats that you get off other maps.

maybe it comes with additional projectiles to?

could be reason why it weak

rng can troll pets with not giving it

The fact that it weakens enemies has me somewhat interested. It could theoretically act like a cat, boosting your dps while it attacks??

The fact that it weakens enemies has me somewhat interested. It could theoretically act like a cat, boosting your dps while it attacks??

Better yet: if it stacks with cats and acts on bosses, it should be very effective to have an afk wearing it during a hard and long boss fight, like WW.

Donkeys weaken reduced the amount of damage enemies dealt but did not increase the amount of damage enemies take, it's simply the same effect as strenght drain aura to a degree.

People were showing me theirs on the day of release, and they said that it apparently gets its damage buffed in NM (like elemental pets do) rather than nerfed like the normal Laser Bots. Along with the modern-quality stat and upgrade potential, this could mean LazBots are back to being a viable pet. Seeing Chickens and LazBots be viable, even potentially, makes me sentimental for the vanilla/Insane days.

People were showing me theirs on the day of release, and they said that it apparently gets its damage buffed in NM (like elemental pets do) rather than nerfed like the normal Laser Bots. Along with the modern-quality stat and upgrade potential, this could mean LazBots are back to being a viable pet. Seeing Chickens and LazBots be viable, even potentially, makes me sentimental for the vanilla/Insane days.

now all we need is spider bows being viable(with better projectile count, 4 proj is stupid, two proj on one side of center, one on the other? ...), frost swords, backstabbers, spinning shields, prism glaives, candelabras, tubes, nosferatus, STS's (to some degree, just could use a bit better of a stat range), bloodshot staves, demonic staves, dragon staves, mage swords, lamp posts, pumpkin staves, and ALL of the currently unviable huntress bows and pets ;)

this pet sounds interesting, anyways.

Here's some statistics about this droid:

It has 104 damage per upgrade on non ultimate quality

It gets about 40% damage buff on nightmare.

If the ultimate damage per upgrade is even higher than that of the non ultimate damage per upgrade, then it is possible to have as powerful droid as these new megas are.

Here's some statistics about this droid:

It has 104 damage per upgrade on non ultimate quality

It gets about 40% damage buff on nightmare.

If the ultimate damage per upgrade is even higher than that of the non ultimate damage per upgrade, then it is possible to have as powerful droid as these new megas are.

I'm doubting that last part. The new megas are in a league of their own now.

I upgraded mine to the point where the base higher than my seahorse. Its single laser still did less damage than just one pellet from seahorse. It wont overtake the mega chicken.

I upgraded mine to the point where the base higher than my seahorse. Its single laser still did less damage than just one pellet from seahorse. It wont overtake the mega chicken.

But are you absolutely sure it cannot spawn with additional projectiles?

But are you absolutely sure it cannot spawn with additional projectiles?

Ah you're right, I saw one on the trading forum that does have additional projectiles. So maybe it can be a useful pet after all.

I got two with additional projectiles. And it looks like 2 is the maximum number of projectiles.

I really liked the laser robots, so this is a very welcome change. As Taiiat has said (and I've always said), I hope the other weapons and pets get a bit of a bump to balance things out a bit. I mean, you don't have to make them as strong as the top gear right now, but at least use-able to a degree. So many great designs not being used.

This is my battle droid.

This thing fires VERY fast gets a NM buff and seems very cool.

I love the added green blast mixed in with the standard red ones.
Mine is 148 up trans now picture a 400 up ultimate!
these have awesome potential and in some situations could out class most other pets remember it fires very fast and it pierces walls and obstructions with non elemental damage.

This is my battle droid.

This thing fires VERY fast gets a NM buff and seems very cool.

I love the added green blast mixed in with the standard red ones.
Mine is 148 up trans now picture a 400 up ultimate!
these have awesome potential and in some situations could out class most other pets remember it fires very fast and it pierces walls and obstructions with non elemental damage.

Has anyone got something higher than trans though? I have a 298^ trans but it just doesn't compare to my 37k mega.

Weakens enemies is a debuff, so it affects everyone that might attack the target. As long as it works on bosses, it could actually be very useful.

I just tried one on Sky City. Using my 18k seahorse is faster on the boss.

I really don't know how to read into specific numbers... I will post a pic when steam is back up. (DD free tuesdays... 7~9pm)