Sign in to follow this  
LaurawantsaCow

Trendy shenanigans in pictures

Since I was playing but was not on the forums yet at that time...Isnt he the one who started Console Events??
No, Dredd and Warped were the first.

So is so special about this JDanford guy???

I was hoping you guys were being sarcastic, but then realized you weren't haha. -_-;;

JDanford was the original Community Manager, for one thing; the predecessor to Josh Isom (who started out as an intern for him.) I fondly remember reading the original DunDef Digests, even the handful of them that came out before picking up my original copy of DunDef for XB360 (in December of 2011; I was technically a month late for launch.)

His old digests are still there to read on the DunDef website, although his forum account seems to have been assimilated by Josh's after the domain transfer? Which makes it weird to re-read his old farewell message.

He's also one of the OG community members, and folks who put in so much endless testing time out of pure love for the game. Back before the general public even knew what it was. Classic and Junbao can speak well to that, haha. As for Team SODA and its origins, it's not a terribly long story to explain, but the best folks to explain it would be the aforementioned two.

Oh and, seeing that recent picture of him, it's clear that Trendy has a good track record of hiring very good-looking people as Community Managers. Both the men and women. Danford, Josh, Laura, etc. ^_^

Took this pic recently. That's not even counting the Red Bulls and sodas in the fridge

Yea....we might have a small problem
Why, no Mountion Dew?

I have been told that July is National Ice Cream month and we at Trendy take our Ice cream seriously. That's we decided to do something special to celebrate at things ice cream.

This is the before...

...and the after

I have been told that July is National Ice Cream month and we at Trendy take our Ice cream seriously. That's we decided to do something special to celebrate at things ice cream.

This is the before...

...and the after
Thanks a lot now I'm hungry.

We have a new IT minion in the office!

How appealing. :p

(Sorry but that pic was begging for a pun).

I was sick the other day and was only able to come back into work today. I wore a face mask to avoid spreading any possible germs and Angela thought it would be cute to decorate it.

i was sick the other day and was only able to come back into work today. I wore a face mask to avoid spreading any possible germs and angela thought it would be cute to decorate it.

lol..