Sign in to follow this  
LaurawantsaCow

Trendy shenanigans in pictures

I got my hands on a camera at work and decided to go around taking pictures. This is where I'll post them for the world to see.

Let's start off with this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]370[/ATTACH]

It's what we had standing outside our door during Trendy Friday Fun. If you guys have any other suggestions about what to put/draw on the board, then that would be great.

It's what we had standing outside our door during Trendy Friday Fun. If you guys have any other suggestions about what to put/draw on the board, then that would be great.

"Please Don't Feed the Goblins!"

"We're Getting Drunk off Root Beer!"

"No Ogres Allowed In!"

Yes, we are fully grown children sometimes.

This one is of our artists, Dan and Enrique, trying to start a Nerf gun fight with me. John, another artist, is also in the background and about to join them. It's a little blurry but it's one of the better pics in that whole Nerf gun fight.

This one is of our artists, Dan and Enrique, trying to start a Nerf gun fight with me. John, another artist, is also in the background and about to join them. It's a little blurry but it's one of the better pics in that whole Nerf gun fight.

You guys and gals should invest in the automatic nerf guns. I think I bought the "swarmfire" for work. That thing is impressive for a dart gun.

"swarmfire" you say. I'll look for it next time I'm out shopping and find myself in the toy section. It would give me the advantage.
LOL

stupid 5 char limit

That's the only way to go! It's great for work ethic and creativity.

"swarmfire" you say. I'll look for it next time I'm out shopping and find myself in the toy section. It would give me the advantage.

You have no idea what you're in for Laura. When I took my first shot with it, I nearly peed myself with how amazing a toy like that can be. And the range? Wow.

It's safe to say you will be the nerf queen.

I nearly peed myself.

Is that so? kekeke

JDanford! aka TeamSODA!

Nostalgia trip! Funny that, especially when you said "Never Forget," of course my first thought was JDanford. And then a couple posts down, "You rang?" ^_^