Sign in to follow this  
ASAPferocity

Well i just got the new huntress wep from the dlc and i want to know what u think

i have fully upgraded it and imo i think its good 12 sps and it shoots lazers
i just want to know what other ppl think of it since this a pretty nice but ik stats can be better

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=152587617

here is what it looks like it might be the new best huntress wep but thats
for u to decide this one does about as much dps as an 148k ecannon

just leave comments and it wouldnt hurt what u think it might be worth to :)

It could be good but the only way to find out if it's better than pawn/ecannon is to farm a good one with stats and everything and compare lol.

LMAO it's OP hands down.
I tried a Trans Blaster on my Tux Ranger(5k HDmg), at 54k dmg it's doing 26m dps, just has 208^s.
LOL.

Should pierce if we go by it's description that is. I only tried it on Tavern Dummy.

Whats the description? Have you tried it on the dummy on the top floor, that should give you a good indication if it does.

Whats the description? Have you tried it on the dummy on the top floor, that should give you a good indication if it does.

Description:

About the pierce, just confirming in 1 min on Deeper Well. On Tavern dummy it doesn't seem to pierce anywhere.

Okay yep, pierces every enemy. Although since I upped mine already to max it was pretty much 1 hitting thrash mobs, so had to wait for an Ogre to check if it pierces him or not.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

It's pretty fast though. LOL

Description:

About the pierce, just confirming in 1 min on Deeper Well. On Tavern dummy it doesn't seem to pierce anywhere.

Okay yep, pierces every enemy. Although since I upped mine already to max it was pretty much 1 hitting thrash mobs, so had to wait for an Ogre to check if it pierces him or not.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

It's pretty fast though. LOL

Delicious! Thanks mate.

If you're lucky enough to get rewarded an ult, this gun is really sick due to the piercing. Enjoy your freaking lucky pull.

I can't shoot a peticular crystal with it the new weapon which is placed on a peticular monster in the game.

Back to farming pawnshots...

But why would you want to farm the Old One anymore? There's no reason to do it, E-cannon is replaced by blaster rifle, E-sword may be good but not worth the effort with Gladius being so close to it's DPS, E-staff was never good and E-spear is mostly equal to Obsidian Sparus.

I think this weapon will be just about the same as the pawnshot. Maybe more powerful in a shot but pawn damages multi at once in a group where this has to be a line.

I think this weapon will be just about the same as the pawnshot. Maybe more powerful in a shot but pawn damages multi at once in a group where this has to be a line.

Except it's not the same as a Pawnshot :)
This is now officially or unofficially the best Huntress wep in all aspects, period.
Better DPS, decent stats, good looks(everyone loves the Blasticus model, well almost everyone), easier to farm with extra controllers, that which you can't do on CD as it'll only give 1 drop regardless of how many characters you bring in.