Hi,

I noticed the update today and the introduction of the Tinkerer's Lab map, but the link takes me to the Holiday map DLC. Guessing since it's new it probably hasn't made it into Steam yet.. Any idea on when this will push though? =]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have realized that too, got completely excited when I got a mail from twitch that draemn went online with "new map: tinkers lab" :P Guess that it is going to come in the next 24 hours, it might be just steam having issues again...

It's Tinkerer's Lab, yes. Shows up on the Steam page under the new releases DLC section, but apparently it's broken.
If you click on it, it just takes you back to Steam homepage.

Was hoping for an Assault Run before calling it quits tonight. Oh well, will have to wait until tomorrow :(

Was hoping for an Assault Run before calling it quits tonight. Oh well, will have to wait until tomorrow :(

My guess is that it will be fixed within hour, or two at the most. I think the same thing happened with the summoner DLC.

This map better be fun for all this added hype its gotten.

I just hope we get a really good huntress weapon. Plus, I don't think this map has a boss so it should be the easiest to farm.

I just hope we get a really good huntress weapon. Plus, I don't think this map has a boss so it should be the easiest to farm.

Aww really? was looking forward to a boss(es).

There is the challenge with the evil ev's, tis something i guess

I wanna get the super legendary ev skin. I want my lvl 100 dps EV to kick some really butt now!

Lol you have been dying for this map to come out for so long, like the only person i know to fully level and kit out a DPS ev ready for the new skin which was obviously gonna come out. Just bad now that trendy continues to tease us and not release it!!!

Trendy teasing us is mean :( Please just give us the map now lol

Just did the assault on insnae, it doesn't give any special drops though I did get two supreme accessories, better than what I usually get an Akatiti NMHC. I can't imagine trying to solo this on NMHC with the 20 EV's

Wow, and not only do you have to beat the EV's within the remaining time, but they also don't show up on the map. I lost the second time just because I couldn't find the last two before time ran out.

I just finished the new dlc map on medium with some other people. It was really laggy as we progress. I got like 2 pets and some other myth items.

Wow, and not only do you have to beat the EV's within the remaining time, but they also don't show up on the map. I lost the second time just because I couldn't find the last two before time ran out.

Yeah I'm wondering if this might actually be a bug, since similar mission units usually do show up on the map when a time limit is involved... I almost lost the challenge on Medium, of all modes, because it took me about 5 or 6 minutes to find the last, single EV remaining.

I think they should either be visible on the map or have better pathfinding to seek out the player...

Did this with a group a few times on NMHC and it gives some really nice accessories. By far the best shields and armguards I've seen. You can also get Santa hats, so I would guess that you can get acc as good as WW.

The EV's not showing up on the map is intended. :)

Also sorry about the issue earlier where a lot of players couldn't get in because it wasn't on the store page. The bug was out of our control so we had to play the waiting game to find out what was going on. But this should be all resolved now.

If you only see the "GET" button even after you click the store buy button, these instructions should fix that up:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7241-EYON-2343

Have fun with the new map :)

Has anyone gotten a blaster rifle/tinkerer's sword thingy above myth quality? I've done the map several times and am constantly getting myths. I would love to see an ultimate blaster as it upgrades amazingly.