well i sometimes feel like i click the wrong lobby by accident and end into the one i didn't want, but i only have insane difficulty checked off and joined a lobby for hard glitter helms, i was joining misty mire...

anyone else get this or am i unique?

also, when i play morrago insane+ in lobbies other than mine, I always have the problem of enemies going invisible and my weapon going invisible (cant use it, cant repair)...

anyone else get this or am i unique?

Yeah sometimes, my weapon disappears on moraggo insane+, and I can't attack. I haven't seen a problem with invisible enemies, though. Probably because I can't see them :P.

i had that problem for like a hour yesterday, didnt show on map or during gameplay, trust me it was difficult lol

• 2 weeks later...
that is due to connectivity "invisible enemies, missing weapon, and not attacking" usually the host has bad inter webs but could be your end.

that is due to connectivity "invisible enemies, missing weapon, and not attacking" usually the host has bad inter webs but could be your end.

^This. The worst I've had it at the same time is not being able to see anyone on the map, having my character constantly glitch from place to place (making me constantly die from falling off the edge), not being able to attack 99% of the time and when I do I overcharge and enemies glitching from one place to the other and then randomly disappearing lol

That's why when you search lobbies it shows your the quality of the connection so to try to filter out most of these problems, but there are still cases when it says there's a strong signal strength at the time and then it turns into a bad signal strength when you join.