Sign in to follow this  
alltracboy

Petition for the dragonborn mask on ranked!

I vote YEEEESSS! too be honest, on a serious note. dont you all agree that the events should be on ranked to begin with! So fun, it would keep Ranked busy and active. New maps are great, but these events are well made virtually glitch free.... why not have them all on ranked?

Copyright and stuffs, not happening... I believe it's not a problem on open since it's not made by them and no one is profiting from it. But On ranked? Not happening.

I vote YEEEESSS! too be honest, on a serious note. dont you all agree that the events should be on ranked to begin with! So fun, it would keep Ranked busy and active. New maps are great, but these events are well made virtually glitch free.... why not have them all on ranked?

Workshop only work in Open, I believe. You can't make custom maps, and meshes on Ranked. It wouldn't make much of a difference anyway.

Unfortunately unless Bethesda's legal department says its okay, which they likely would not, wouldn't happen. Even with a package of signatures behind it.

Now should that stop someone from say... creating a new unique helmet as part of their map contest submission? Nope.

[jpg pending]

original bethesda helmet looks different. It is similar , but not the same as in DD open. Maybe it is popular due to skyrim, but it is still horn helmet, they dont invite it. Maybe Trendy cant name it dragornborn helmet, but I am sure they can make similar one. Maybe with horns backside :D

Maybe it is popular due to skyrim, but it is still horn helmet, they dont invent it.

/arguement. unless vikings rise from their graves and claim a copyright on it, it's a public thing anyone can use. just like nobody can copyright a knife by saying it has a handle and a blade, so it's theirs. if it's 100% copied, then there is a bit of gray area, but even then, it's based on something real. if Bethesda themselves did edit the the helmet from the ancient design, and this is copying it, that's totally different.