Sign in to follow this  
thebamboobear

Etherian Disco Fever Event Discussion Thread

Sign Up for this Event (6/15-6/18): http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?100194-PC-Etherian-Disco-Fever-Event-Sign-up-(6-15-6-18)

Hello everyone and welcome to the "Etherian Disco Fever" discussion thread. If anyone has any questions for us pertaining to this event, upcoming events, and/or ideas on what you guys want to see in a upcoming event, you can ask them right here.

Something that I would like to see in a future event would be like you guys turn a map into assault or that on a specific map you have 2 limit what towers we can use on a map ex:we could only use traps and auras or bouncers and walls that would be really cool :) hope everyone here has a good rest of the day or night.

Nice event, but I'll be honest not as entertaining as the previous ones, specially Princess Quest, Vile Lord's Arena and Dragon of the North!

Did have a good laugh though, nice costumes on the Ogres and Djinns, hahaha! And the Goblin Cupid bit was hilarious xD !!!

Also, will there be an update on this thread as to when the Event items become available?

Did have a good laugh though, nice costumes on the Ogres and Djinns, hahaha! And the Goblin Cupid bit was hilarious xD !!!

Also, will there be an update on this thread as to when the Event items become available?

I loved the costumes, this was a fun event! I too was wondering if this is where to look for notification of when the event items will become available?

I loved the costumes, this was a fun event! I too was wondering if this is where to look for notification of when the event items will become available?

Yes, we will post here once we receive the items. Glad you enjoyed the funky stuff ^^

Items are here! If you have run the event but haven't got your item, please join the group chat and ask any host there for your reward. Thank you for your patience ^^