Sign in to follow this  
Undeadmarksmanx

4 supreme pieces on first KG run normal?

Yea pretty normal. I used to get like 4-6 each run up until 30. Stopped farming now though, but good one and good luck with more runs! :)

i was doing KG survival ang got 3 supremes on round 20 and 1 on 22 then died on 24 is this normal or am i just lucky

I assume you mean armor? It happens everyone once in a while, but it's certainly not normal, at least not any more.

When KG first came out, it was dropping lots of supreme armor and consistently dropping an ultimate piece every other run. But Trendy severely nerfed the drops when they saw that people were having fun on the map, as now even with 2-3 a extra afk summoners I'll only get one supreme piece per run and usually not an ultimate.

In fact, consider yourself very lucky. I did 10 runs with 2 summoners out and not a single ultimate piece at all and not a single supreme in 7 of the runs.

This is not the norm however it does happen from time to time. I got 3 sup and 2 ultis like 2 weeks ago on a run so it really is just random as to what you get. Hope for some luck and keep running.

oh i wish my luck was anything close to that, last 5 runs from 20-30 have given me 2 supreme 0 ult and heaps of crappy trans.

no it not normal it just lucky it not guaranteed to give those results every single time you run map