what is your fav char so far

My favorite for pvp is the barbarian by far! In my opinion you gotta have good defense. The barbarians have good offense to! Also epic spells!

My favorite is *censored*. But more seriously: of all the announced heroes I liked reading about the Apprentice. He was the first thing I tried in Dungeon Defenders Second Wave(one of the original versions of DD1 on mobile).

Edit; Oh duh, forgot that Huntress was revealed. Amongst the Heroes shown thus far, definitely Huntress. My other top 3 have not been revealed yet :(

My favorite is *censored*. But more seriously: of all the announced heroes I liked reading about the Apprentice. He was the first thing I tried in Dungeon Defenders Second Wave(one of the original versions of DD1 on mobile).

Second Wave was like well....the second version....the first version worked perfectly but they fixed what wasnt broken instead of fixing all the bugs on everything else...

Sadly, I don't think my favourite has been publicly announced yet but I think this is its silhouette :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...