Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkTower

Forming a XBOX 360 Group

Hello there, I am interested in starting an Xbox 360 Group that is dedicated to playing together. You can post here or send me a message and I will compile a group list.

I am looking for people that DO NOT use mods and who actually like to play the game how it was meant to be played and enjoy the challenges and comraderie.

Xbox 360 Gamertdag: CyMaddux31
DD Character TheDarkTower

:squire:

Confirmed Legit Players
B Treye D
Original BK210
Gamer Shez
FullmetalJesus2
Destinys Defier
TheSoldierofND
Factual Data
Arcade Owl
TallishMass

Friend Requests sent. Once I play with players and determine they are legit, I will make a list.

thanks
Cool, I can tell you Reapers legit, but then again you don't know im legit.

inoe this is off-topic but wen i first saw this title i thought it said "Farming a Xbox 360 Group" i just had to post that

Had a good session with Btreyed and bk210 I think his name was. We were able to complete Ramparts, The Spire and a game of Chicken on insane.

I'm legit, I am going through that exp grind to 78 to with my characters now to be able to run the shards map. Hit me up anytime GT is Jhixiaus.

Darktower...or anybody for that matter. Looking to do some runs on insane+. Don't care which map, (sky city is iffy) but would suffer through on insane as its the only map I have yet to beat on insane. or challenges or whatever! Just looking for legitimate people to run some games with. Usually on every night after 5ish, even if not playing DD throw me an invite

Darktower...or anybody for that matter. Looking to do some runs on insane+. Don't care which map, (sky city is iffy) but would suffer through on insane as its the only map I have yet to beat on insane. or challenges or whatever! Just looking for legitimate people to run some games with. Usually on every night after 5ish, even if not playing DD throw me an invite
Sky city will most likely just corrupt your save, I wouldn't do it if I were you.

sent you a PM