Prepatch Soul Focusers

Just pulled an 88^ soul focuser on EU. I was wondering if they go any higher because if not im going to stop farming. Thanks :)

Thats pretty good, i'm on the usa version and i think the best i had prepatch was 79^

Awesome thanks for the info :) What's the highest one you remember seeing?

not sure pre patch, the highest i've farmed post patch it 106^ but i've seen others with them as high as 130^

i used to farm them pre patch and anything over 70^ showed a lot of interest when i put them up for trade

my best prepatch was a 75^ for 83 and i farmed focusers for a week straight (no pwr lvl, no moraggo, no aqua, no giraffe, straight focuser runs) it may not sound like a lot but think about how quick you do focuser runs especially on reg insane

lol, i literally farmed it 3 times with four huntresses and pulled the 88^.

Yeah same with me, then 1 day i accidentally sold is doing sell all in the tavern after i'd switched weapons in a game and forgot to lock it, i didn't get another one that high till after the patch and it must have took me about 100 games with 4 controllers on insane plus to get a 102^ and i did the same with that....... got a 106^ a few months later and now i'm more careful, so far so good

So the picture I'm getting is it's pretty amazing for EU and I'm ridiculously lucky so I'm going to stop farming now. Also managed to pull really nice plate boots with 80^ so I'm happy. Thanks guys :)