[PC] Lord Vile`s Arena Event Sign-up (6/1-6/4)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me how I can download this map? I have tried to test the map to make sure it doesn't crash on my laptop, however when I host a game in online play open servers , I can't seem to find the map for this event yet. I typed it in the search bar yesterday and it came up with no results.

Can someone tell me how I can download this map? I have tried to test the map to make sure it doesn't crash on my laptop, however when I host a game in online play open servers , I can't seem to find the map for this event yet. I typed it in the search bar yesterday and it came up with no results.

Well, that's because the map hasn't been released for download yet. Usually it releases on Fridays during or after the Trendy Friday Fun Streaming.

Well, that's because the map hasn't been released for download yet. Usually it releases on Fridays during or after the Trendy Friday Fun Streaming.

Thank you, this is only my second Dungeon Defenders event I'm participating in. Ok, that is good that they release it usually after the Trendy Friday Fun Livestream.