(PS3)Need help with 3 Challenges on Insane

Hello, I'm trying to get the platinum for DD and I need to complete all Challenges on Insane. I completed all of them except Chicken, Death From Above, and Treasure Hunt, each of which I'm having trouble with. If someone could help me out with them I'd really appreciate it. My psn is jfffh and I have a lvl 80 Apprentice which I use mainly with about 30k dps and a Squire, Huntress, and Monk each lvl 70 but have really poor gear. I'll be on today and sometime tomorrow. Thank you ^_^

Also, to get the trophy for completing all Challenges on Insane, do I need to win a Hall of Heroes PVP match? <--Edit: No

Edit: Completed them, but still need Thick Skin trophy which is get to Wave 20 on Survival on at least Medium which I'm having trouble with.
If anyone wants to help me with Thick Skin and Defense is the Best Offense trophies, just send me a message or friend request. PSN:jfffh

You don't need to win pvp. I can help you out sometime if nobody beats me to it. ON_MY_MIND

I'm US and no I haven't done Team Effort yet. I have 2 controllers

you can do it with 2 controllers, infact you can even do it with one controller all you have to do is change your controller number to 2 add in a character then change it to number 3 and add a character etc...

you can do it with 2 controllers, infact you can even do it with one controller all you have to do is change your controller number to 2 add in a character then change it to number 3 and add a character etc...

Play online Private to do it this way. With 2 controllers it's still possible to have 4 even with the screen pause every time you change controllers, but it's so much more easier to do it in private because you don't have that screen pause every time.

Play online Private to do it this way. With 2 controllers it's still possible to have 4 even with the screen pause every time you change controllers, but it's so much more easier to do it in private because you don't have that screen pause every time.

Just hit select before switching your controller setting to bring up your hero info menu and it won't pause the screen. You can do it offline this way if you'd like. You can do it this way with even 1 controller.

Since nobody responded to the other thread that guy posted: when doing it split-screen, can you have the 2nd-4th players join in before the final wave and still get the teamwork bonus? To avoid the insane mob count for the rest of the waves, etc. Back when I played it on 360 and Steam, I had no lack of people to run with, so we just ended up doing a run of all the stages with four people the whole time (or three of us and one alt controller.) But on PS3, sadly, my time up until now has been solo.

Since nobody responded to the other thread that guy posted: when doing it split-screen, can you have the 2nd-4th players join in before the final wave and still get the teamwork bonus? To avoid the insane mob count for the rest of the waves, etc. Back when I played it on 360 and Steam, I had no lack of people to run with, so we just ended up doing a run of all the stages with four people the whole time (or three of us and one alt controller.) But on PS3, sadly, my time up until now has been solo.

Yes, you can add them in on the build phase of the last wave.