Sign in to follow this  
Lloyd177

Will this game be downloaded directly from the website?

Sorry if there's other threads about this but, Will the game be on Steam(Any other programs etc..) Or will it be downloadable from the site directly?

Can Someone please reply?

They sort of confirmed they want it on Steam. Pmasher made a post in this thread I had to dig for:http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?95253-Will-DDII-be-on-steam/page3
It seems so far like it will be available on either the new trendy thing Play verse or eventually Steam. In regards to other programs. you can see DD2's beta in the Google Play store for mobile devices. (It still requires a code before it installs anything more than a client). It is also seems legitimate because it showed the Squire's wallpaper before his "Meet the" announcement. I would like a confirmation that it is legit though.

They sort of confirmed they want it on Steam. Pmasher made a post in this thread I had to dig for:http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?95253-Will-DDII-be-on-steam/page3
It seems so far like it will be available on either the new trendy thing Play verse or eventually Steam. In regards to other programs. you can see DD2's beta in the Google Play store for mobile devices. (It still requires a code before it installs anything more than a client). It is also seems legitimate because it showed the Squire's wallpaper before his "Meet the" announcement. I would like a confirmation that it is legit though.

Okay, thanks.