The game needs an ignore list to which you can add people and then no longer see games that they are hosting.

For instance, tonight I joined a "need a builder" survival game. As soon as I finished building him a defense, he kicked me from the game. I need a way to never again see a game he is hosting in the custom game list.

I would rather have a system that highlights the names of people kick you a certain color, that way in the future I can return the favor. It would be much more satisfying to kick someone like that (especially on the last wave right before they get the reward) than it would be to not see their game.

• 1 month later...
This definently needs to be in game, and it needs to work for quick match too. I'd also like it if there chat in the lobby so you can talk to people before joining them, everything that is done to make it easier to find people you like to play with will greatly increase how much fun people have. no matter how good the game is, playing with jerks can still ruin it. I'm not saying I think trendy did a bad job with DD1 matchmaking, but I think it should always be a priority to try and improve matchmaking.

I hate how a lot of indie games get destroyed by bad matchmaking, I think the main reason DD is the popular TD crossover is because the makers of OMD and Sanctum enjoy shooting themselves in the foot, and have terrible matchmaking. When you look at random games in those games, it makes it obvious that matchmaking should always be a priority.

• 5 months later...
Today a lvl 100 joined our game on survival insane tavern def wave 28, stayed 2 waves then when timer was goin out he started to sell defenses until I kicked him.

Luckily we still survived that wave.

I hope in DD2 people cannot sell other guys defenses in a match or at least an option the host can turn on/off to prevent stuff like that. :/

Than IGNORE the dude.

From what I've experienced so far, you cant sell another person's defenses in DD2.

That's good to know, it prevent random people that join later to screw up the match by selling everything.

Thanks for bringing this up. Sadly I've run into similar experiences where I quickly joined a game only to realize it was hosted by the same person who had been horrible to me in other games. Same thing with people joining my matches and selling most/all my towers right before a big wave. All I could do was shake my fist in their general direction while I got owned. :(

Have an option box that comes up that asks you if you want to join this game because it has (player 1) or (player 2) in it. That was you can find a better play experience with out the load time to find out if you want to be in the game or not.