Sign in to follow this  
o Mr Finland o

See the games BEST LEGIT summoner!

We are totes jelly. He got them swag damage. ^_^

Also, I'm with Eagle in that I'd prefer a balance of damage to HP. Since these minions act as both damage towers and walls, they need to hold up. As fast as they can kill, I'd rather have an even split if given the choice. Or at least three parts damage to two parts HP.

With a little upgrade its 3k now :D Someone just have to find me gloves with tower health and then this set is perfect.

Nah. You do only need doublecapping Ult++. :rolleyes:

Farm hours and hours just for a piece of armor and trade with prob modded currency that this game has too much. Hah not jelly at all. 4k is good enough

This does seem like a case where necro makes sense. He's updating his own thread with new info that relates to the same subject. I'd say bumping this thread is less obtrusive than making an entirely new one.

No harm keeping it up to date since its on my signature.Or does it bother u in some way?

Rules don't apply to you mate?

Rules don't apply to you mate?

Funny,arent u? But Isnt this better than making a new thread? But u are right though. I could have done it without bumping this thread.I was tired yesterday and didnt really thought about it.
If it breaks the rules about bumping old threads, I apologize.