So happy and want to share it with others ^^ [ PS3 EU ]

Finally, I got my ^201 Crysknife of the Efreet with three TowerStats, Health +11, Damage +12, Speed +11.

My ultimate Tower Weapon^^

Because of this, I will give away some 150+ Weapons and some 75+ armour for free.

Just write me in the PSN

PSN: NiceToEatYou

No, I got another 176 with all Tower Stats, 206 and 218 for DPS, they go higher than thought in EU, but 200+ with Tower Stats like this..... Impossible thats why Iam so happy :D

Yo nicetoeatyou, Ha, you traded with one of my best friends, saskiafoubert.
You traded him a 206 dps Crys, 178 rod for 74, 112/111 giraffe and kairy or something and something else.
I'm so jealous, lololol.
I've run moraggo like 100 times and my highest is a 149 rod and a 149 oculus...
I'd be very happy if you could give me one of those 150+ weapons and maybe we can do some runs together?
Also willing to sell you wotd last wave invites or something like that ahahah, happy to hear that there is someone from EU here on the forums!

This guy is one of the nicest people on PSN EU i've ever met. I came in and he casually gave me 3 pieces of over 75^ armor, a guardian with over 100^ and a high upgrade giraffe for free. Absolute legend.

Thank you Kensta101. Yes it was a 206 DPS Crys, a 178 rod ,a 201 Tower oculus, 112 Giraffe and a 111 Kairi I traded him. First, I worry about the originality of the Weapon he gave me, but Iam sure you can attest that his crysknife is no duplication.
The DPS Crysknife, the 201 Tower Oculus and the 112 Giraffe I got on my own they are 100% legal. The 111 Kairi and the 178 rod I got from a very good friend of mine and he assure me the 100% originality. I hope saskia will have a lot of fun with the stuff :D

Well, I'm sorry but i can't tell you if it's a legit one, he always told me about his high pulls but never that one...
He also traded me a 81^ blasticus for lvl 74 and it dissappeared 2 days later.
He also has the laser robot event pet, wich you can only get in the US and he told me he got it from moraggo.
He also has the Sgt. Junbo event pet you can only get in the US aswell.
I truly hope he gave yo a legit one,

He assures me that they are legit, I hope I can believe him. Every second stuff is duped thats why it is hard to trade to strangers. The Event pets are 100% duped. You can see them 10 times a day

Yeah, I know. Well, I hope it for you aswell man. I'll ask him again if he's online.
Are you willing to do some runs right now?

• 1 month later...