afk shop pricing questions

I don't know why but for some reason I feel like I'm undercharging for some of my items, and overcharging for others. Is there a good guideline as to an approximation for pricing? In terms of kobolds and pawn shots, is there a fair price average? What's a good quality of kobold and pawn shot to actually leave out of the shop and see if it'll go on the forums? I'm totally lost when it comes to PC pricing.... :P. :(

When I'm selling stuff I think "would I pay this price for this item?" then mark it up a little more than that price I would pay. As for kobolds and pawns, the closer to a pkobold, the closer to 600mil you can price it. Pawns should depend on the number of ^, quality and stats on it. A really good Ult one shouldn't be in your shop but you should look to trade for it instead. I've just priced decent stuff at 600mil so that I don't have to haggle about a price on things, but it's up to you if you want to man your shop or let it go with prices posted.

If you have a few pkobolds, you could use them in a bundle to trade on the forums for something better and the same with high quality pawns or rewards. Aim to trade with a few instead of just one at a time and you'll get more takers.