Put away your high lvl items..... I just found out that my entire tavern got duped. I joined this guy's lobby today and he had 2 of my display weapons which I never traded. He said that a low leveled guy traded it to him. When grim joined my lobby he said that the low leveled guy was trying to sell him all of the weaps I had on display.
So I'm quitting DD since they refuse to fix their glitches and it only seems to be getting worse. A year and a half for this crap to happen.... not worth it. Good luck to everyone, Laters.
Thanks a whole bunch Trendy.

I am so sorry to hear that... Well, it sucks to see you go... Wanna give away a few items to me?

its true and you not the only one. It happen to me four days ago time to move on

The worse thing about this is that it will make legit traders look like dupers when items disappear because they do not know they have had their taverns copied

wow that sucks man i wouldnt quit over it tho man not worth letting that duper win just say screw pub games only play with homies thats what i do i dont think i have played a pub game in like 5 months lol.

wow that sucks man i wouldnt quit over it tho man not worth letting that duper win just say screw pub games only play with homies thats what i do i dont think i have played a pub game in like 5 months lol.

^^^^ this
But I can only imagine how disappointed you are to see all your work down the drain :(

When you say put your stuff away, do you know if its safe in your item box? Or should they gets moved to another profile?

Put away your high lvl items..... I just found out that my entire tavern got duped. I joined this guy's lobby today and he had 2 of my display weapons which I never traded. He said that a low leveled guy traded it to him. When grim joined my lobby he said that the low leveled guy was trying to sell him all of the weaps I had on display.
So I'm quitting DD since they refuse to fix their glitches and it only seems to be getting worse. A year and a half for this crap to happen.... not worth it. Good luck to everyone, Laters.
Thanks a whole bunch Trendy.

Very odd indeed. No reason to quit though. Just stick with good people and don't play random pubs.

The worse thing about this is that it will make legit traders look like dupers when items disappear because they do not know they have had their taverns copied

Here is where I am confused though... How does a random player dupe someone else's tavern without the "victim" knowing it? I mean is this technically possible on console? Seriously?

Jailbroken PS3 + Program + Jerk = Anything's Possible

I guess that's most likely happenning out there right now. Already heard a couple of friends' tavern display copied this way. Sad

It's happened to a good friend of mine on PC, it's not a hack, it's a glitch. Most likely, the player joined you tavern and everything was duped to him.

Very odd indeed. No reason to quit though. Just stick with good people and don't play random pubs.

Here is where I am confused though... How does a random player dupe someone else's tavern without the "victim" knowing it? I mean is this technically possible on console? Seriously?

I guess so. I didn't believe it at first either when I heard about it happening to others, Hax0r and I even discussed how there's no way it should be possible. But, there are lame gamers out there with too much time on their hands. As Fenni said which I now believe, anything is possible. It's a little late once your tavern is already duped. And how sad is it that you can't even play public matches without fear? Too much work for just a game.

If this can be done now i guess it's just a matter of time till they start modding weapons and it just turns into the 360 version

I only play private games with friends that I know wouldn't do that. Seeing as they only play because it's the only online game we can play together xD And even if I do public games. I don't have my stuff out on display. If they want something they can ask if I have it. I usually don't trade though...

ive also heard of this happening and that trendy leta people do has gotten far outa control, to all you fools who say this is no reason to quit... your dumb this isnt the reason hes quitting its the straw that broke the camels back trendy has done nothing for too long and it will only escalate loosing a tavern full of rares is 1 thing but to have the duped is a game changer im right there with you lax well play new games.

Tito

im really sorry hax.
they dupe my whole tavren 2, :(.
i still have there names
if any1 need them just send me a msg.
DD noobs and stupid ppl make it worse everyday.

its really suck, working hard and these stupid noobs take away ur best stuff ...

Lazy is a fitting word here I think, easier to steal it then to earn it I guess, and with the crappy attitude some of the newer player have it is no wonder noone will help them out, it is alot of " I want, give me" and this is from player that have like 50 levels on there best player,LOL. I guess they have never had to earn anything before, just as and someone will give it. Hell the best pull I have ever gotten for a weapon was a 154^ Shai, and I traded it to the guy that was running with me as I was already using a 146^, but I still press on hope to get that ever elusive 200+^ weapon, hoping it is a Crys Knife though.