I've tried to solo it a few times but just couldn't do it. It seems like the ogres waste time for me to get the boss. What should I do?

P.S on reg insane

I've tried to solo it a few times but just couldn't do it. It seems like the ogres waste time for me to get the boss. What should I do?

P.S on reg insane
I don't even think about ogres and dijins during the boss.
Edit:Whats your build? What do you think is making you lose?

I solo moraggo insane with 1 afk (haven't tried 2)
I just put 1 slice/harpoon everywhere except in mid, 2 harpoons and a promicity there.
And then everywhere, electric, ensnare, strength drain + electric+ensnare at wyvern points. but you probably don't need that with ur level.
I just kill the ogres/djins when i'm close to them or when I finished a fight.

I don't know what your doing wrong, but my friend did it with 70's you need to tell us what your build is,and all that jazz to help you.

you obviously need a new build dude, moraggo is super easy on insane with four controllers in, icould do it with 74 builders

Well guys we've all established something is wrong with the build lol. Creamy Dreamy just send me a message next time we're both on, I'll quit whatever I'm doing and do a game with you. C:

raver i was about to say same thing lolz, yea hit me up icecream i got a pretty decent build i do with 4 controllers i can show u bro most are all pretty much same tho