Could use a little advice

Hello fellow DD players, I am really new to the game. I just started playing last week. I leveled an Apprentice to 74 mainly solo and then power leveled a few other characters to play around with. I joined a random game and got about 85 million mana from the drops so I bought some cheap myth gear to get a little head start. My stats are not amazing at all as each piece was less than 5 million.The advice I need is what map/map settings do I play now to help break into NM or just to get better myth gear. My stats and characters are as follows.

Apprentice : level 77 405/1003/561/543
Squire : 786/964/327/601
Monk : 308/548/361/518
Summoner : 738/454/213/301

I have a huntress that is level 71 that I plan on making into a pure dps character.Do any maps on insane drop myth gear?I have tried the NMHC Upper Spire and using app alone I can't seem to get past the 2nd wave. I tried to follow a guide on youtube but I believe it is outdated as his video did not have any of the chopper guys droping orges off to wreck my day.*Any advice would be great.*

P.S. Not looking for anyone to run me through anything or any free mana/gear just advice and maybe links to strats that work.*

P.S.S. I have all the main dlc minus some holiday stuff.

This is on the pc.

When I first started nm I did deeper well. The key thing to make it work is gonna be ur auras and the EV's tower buff

When I first started nm I did deeper well. The key thing to make it work is gonna be ur auras and the EV's tower buff

I've done nm campaign up to the 4th map. Have yet to see a myth drop yet.

U gotta do survival. I started seeing myth around the first or second wave after the last campaign wave. Nmhcmm surv is the best way to go. Mm though makes it hella harder but u get better drops

Never forget the summoner too. Nm definitely seems to require them. and don't get discouraged if u keep failing. It takes a lot of patience

Ok thanks for the help. I have a 44 ev. I am guessing I will need to get him leveled up for the buff beam.

Ok thanks for the help. I have a 44 ev. I am guessing I will need to get him leveled up for the buff beam.

Yeah, you really only need buff beams to start. I'd just speed him up, and buff beams scales terribly. you should be okay with a 44 EV until you get to titi, Sky, WW, or CD.

Either way, you can add me and I'll build a quick surv or something for you, so you can see the build. SID in sig. I'm always willing to help out.

P.S. I use my adept more than my squire. Lightning towers are pretty OP on certain maps.

P.S.2 Here is my recommendation for gearing levels (i.e, 1 is most important, should have best gear)

1: Summoner
2: Monk
3: Traptress
4: Squire/App
5: EV
6: Squire/App (The one you didnt pick for 4)
7: Jester

For most maps with high level content (Akatiti, Winter Wonderland, CD) I rarely see anything but traps, auras, buff beams, ref beams, and minions. Make sure to have good range on Traptress and Aura Monk.