Hello,

Can i know why, i waited almost 2 years for DD1 then pay for the DLC's full pack to already help for upcoming DLC's that me and a lot players didn't know what was coming, know about DD2 and apply to beta.

Today, the first wave of Dungeon Defenders II beta codes were out!

Check email every 3 hours after i read this great annoucement, just to see i wasnt one of the players to be picked up.

Funny thing is, my cousin apply to it, and he never played the first Dungeon Defenders. He just applyed to see if its better then LoL.

Come on, really? I hope you guys see us, your loyal customers, better.

:( sad sad panda.

It's a contest with everyone on equal grounds. Winning a code or not bears little relevance to how important you are to the project.

My other half won a code and I did not. Do I feel less important?

I do. But that's not what it's about. I hope her experience with the beta is an enjoyable one, and that she gives lots of great feedback to the team.

In either case, someone who's played the original will also be biased towards the sequel. New blood would be great for bringing new ideas into the mix. Your cousin's contributions will be very beneficial in that regard.

But we can keep our fingers crossed for the future.

This was actually poorly worded. What I mean to say is, everyone's important, but winning a key isn't a demonstration of importance. It's just a random pull from a hat. We just have to bear with the results.

Cheer up buddy, there will be plenty more chances!

I think it's important that they are fair about this process, it makes everyone equal.

I too have applied and am yet to receive an invite. You probably won't find a bigger fan than me, but I will remain patient, even if I don't get one. Eventually we'll all be playing right? :)

I entered 4/5 things so far and lost them all, except the fifth one. (Deadline isn't here yet for the fifth code entry I entered.) So I'm in the same boat as you. :( Was actually planned to create a thread like this, but you beat me to it.

Cheer up! Beta codes are only for beta. Sure, you get to experience it first, but my advice would be go play the heck out of every single other MOBA. That way when you play DD2 you can have a brand new experience, that will be better (obviously). Also, you most likely will get a beta key in the next month. Hopefully. If not, don't worry too much. I never really expected to get one even though I was one of the first to sign up, but lo and behold, I did. Think of it like living alone with nobody, but then getting a surprise birthday party from your buddies from college. Don't expect the un-expected. Because that's impossible. Once you expect it, it isn't un-expected, so if you suspect something, it is no longer un-expected.

tl;dr Here's some pictures of cats

Cheer up buddy, there will be plenty more chances!

I think it's important that they are fair about this process, it makes everyone equal.

I too have applied and am yet to receive an invite. You probably won't find a bigger fan than me, but I will remain patient, even if I don't get one. Eventually we'll all be playing right? :)

Out of all people I thought you would of gotten one. What do we have to do to get one? Give Trendy our souls?

I thought you could only get a code if you were over 18 Ghost?

I thought I read that too somewhere. If that's the case then people's chances of winning are lowered, because of people pretending to be over 18. :(

I thought I read that too somewhere. If that's the case then people's chances of winning are lowered, because of people pretending to be over 18. :(

You just have to be 18 or older to be legally bound by the NDA. Otherwise you can't legally join the beta.

I thought you could only get a code if you were over 18 Ghost?

You can receive one if you're under 18, but can't use it. I spend 30 minutes starting at my computer screen before deciding to do the legal thing and give it to my cousin. But I see him almost every weekend, so that's a plus :D

The cat pictures got me cheer up :) and by reading all of you, yeh thinking about, new type of players is ok.

Well, it's just my DungeonDefenders nerd brain is forcing me to do this :)

Good to everyone getting a key in the next oportunity :D