Ban the Person Above You!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Banned, cause now I will have to watch LOTR again.
Banned for being discouraged, at having to watch LOTR, when it has some of the best movies out there.

Banned for being discouraged, at having to watch LOTR, when it has some of the best movies out there.

Banned for not remembering that Star and I went to see all three of them back to back last year before the Hobbit came out. They extended editions at that. After 13 hours straight of LOTR, I could use at least another 6 months before I see them again.

Banned for not remembering that Star and I went to see all three of them back to back last year before the Hobbit came out. They extended editions at that. After 13 hours straight of LOTR, I could use at least another 6 months before I see them again.

Banned for not watching the behind the scenes. All 20+ hours of them

Banned for not watching the behind the scenes. All 20+ hours of them
Banned because nobody got time for dat.

Eagle, I watched all the extended one before it came out too, but not straight. Then I read the Hobbit, the Silmarilion, and then I read the 3 main books. That was after the Hobbit came out though. So eat it.

Eagle, I watched all the extended one before it came out too, but not straight. Then I read the Hobbit, the Silmarilion, and then I read the 3 main books. That was after the Hobbit came out though. So eat it.

Banned for not having read them before that.
Back to back to back, 20 min intermissions. 13 hours at the Theatre. My butt was so sore. LOL. It was about 2 months before I could even eat popcorn again LOL. It was fun though.

Banned for not knowing as much as Stephen Colbert

Banned cause apparently Hooked on Phonics didn't work for you.

Once upon a time there was a man name Lore who was four who had been on 4 forums who then got BANNED four times.

Once upon a time there was a man name Lore who was four who had been on 4 forums who then got BANNED four times.

Banned for not even making any sense.

Banned for not getting a cow into DD1.
Banned for possibly not knowing I've been on these forums for 1 year and 3 days, so eat it, foo.

Banned for possibly not knowing I've been on these forums for 1 year and 3 days, so eat it, foo.

Banned because my dad and I have been on longer. :p

• 4 weeks later...