Ban the Person Above You!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Banned for thinking I was being demanding, all I said was not letting me know earlier.

Banned because I meant I'm the one still stuck on console :P LOL I know star still plays some, but I don't think he's nearly as avid a player. Or I just have more time...

Banned because I meant I'm the one still stuck on console :P LOL I know star still plays some, but I don't think he's nearly as avid a player. Or I just have more time...

Star got into college. As a 15 year old he is kept pretty busy there. He does a lot of homework. Plus he now has a female friend who comes over pretty much every weekend. They play some wizard game a lot. I don't think he has introduced her to DD.

Banned cause you aren't on PC.

Star got into college. As a 15 year old he is kept pretty busy there. He does a lot of homework. Plus he now has a female friend who comes over pretty much every weekend. They play some wizard game a lot. I don't think he has introduced her to DD.

Banned cause you aren't on PC.

Banned for explaining everything going on in my life to basically complete strangers who could be weirdos :p (could be, not saying you guys are)

I've talked to her about playing DD a little bit...she doesn't seem that interested, I try not to be on the computer a lot when she is over unless I am playing that wizard game with her, or we are watching videos. Don't want her thinking I care more about my games than I do her right :)

Banned for explaining everything going on in my life to basically complete strangers who could be weirdos :p (could be, not saying you guys are)

I've talked to her about playing DD a little bit...she doesn't seem that interested, I try not to be on the computer a lot when she is over unless I am playing that wizard game with her, or we are watching videos. Don't want her thinking I care more about my games than I do her right :)

Banned for talking about stuff more than I did. LOL, She'd like it if you loaded up my save, let her play as Ariesis and got her a soul focuser. That was what mom always wanted to play as.

Banned for talking about stuff more than I did. LOL, She'd like it if you loaded up my save, let her play as Ariesis and got her a soul focuser. That was what mom always wanted to play as.

I have an extra one if you're talking about PS3! :D

By the way, I have a laptop that can handle gaming now but I haven't gotten around to actually putting games on it. LOL

I have an extra one if you're talking about PS3! :D

By the way, I have a laptop that can handle gaming now but I haven't gotten around to actually putting games on it. LOL

Ugh, get DD slacker, Download Steam, I just bought ya the game, consider it a Christmas Present

Ugh, get DD slacker, Download Steam, I just bought ya the game, consider it a Christmas Present

Oh I already have steam, my cousin set it up for me. I had to pick Campering11 because campering1 was already taken :/

Oh I already have steam, my cousin set it up for me. I had to pick Campering11 because campering1 was already taken :/

Excellent, now you are banned for not having added me yet so I can send you the game. Ugh, this means I need to get some builder gear lol. I got enough friends I can borrow some from someone.

Excellent, now you are banned for not having added me yet so I can send you the game. Ugh, this means I need to get some builder gear lol. I got enough friends I can borrow some from someone.

Eagle is banned for banning everyone :P

Eagle is banned for banning everyone :P

You are banned for banning eagle because he banned other people who were banning people and banning him :)

You are banned for banning eagle because he banned other people who were banning people and banning him :)

Banned for banning a friend

Banned for banning a friend

Banned because since I don't have any games, I'm not allowed to add anyone due to users having issues with spam accounts. I'm not sure how to work anything right now either.

Ok, banned for not adding me on skype. Handle is same as psn. I can then talk you through it. Also, you need to sign up for the event this weekend. ")

Looks like there are two of you... Is your picture the face of an eagle? LOL I'm just gonna assume that's you.
Oh, gosh, you guys have to get better at banning people. This is the second time in a couple of days. Banned for not banning anyone. ;)

Oh, gosh, you guys have to get better at banning people. This is the second time in a couple of days. Banned for not banning anyone. ;)

Banned for banning us for getting off topic in the off topic discussion section