Sign in to follow this  
GhostofLight

Ban the Person Above You!

Banned because i clearly have a profile picture, but it's the apprentice default one. (Edit: changed to a cookie now, but when you banned me it was still the default apprentice one)

Banned for reminding me that Cookies was already taken and I had to take this instead even though I use Cookies everywhere else

....Banned for ignoring the rules of this game and not banning switch who was the last poster not me.

On top of a double ban for banning me for a post I made approximately three posts ago on this thread hence again ignoring the rules because you didnt even ban me for my latest post.

Do you even ban bro?

@starfox64_0 quote:

....Banned for ignoring the rules of this game and not banning switch who was the last poster not me.

On top of a double ban for banning me for a post I made approximately three posts ago on this thread hence again ignoring the rules because you didnt even ban me for my latest post.

Do you even ban bro?

Banned for not realizing the rule was to ban the person ABOVE you, which technically speaking, you were especially considering the posts are a massively growing split list and we're at the bottom currently. Fa shaaaa!

@[TG] Zhenny quote:

@starfox64_0 quote:

Do you even ban bro?

Banned for not realizing the rule was to ban the person ABOVE you, which technically speaking, you were especially considering the posts are a massively growing split list and we're at the bottom currently. Fa shaaaa!

Banned for not applying the rule you mention in your post....

@Eat your Donut quote:

@[TG] Zhenny quote:

@starfox64_0 quote:

Do you even ban bro?

Banned for not applying the rule you mention in your post....

Eat Your Donut - Banned for using way to many quotations

starfox64_0 - Banned for writing my name wrong, it's sw!tch not switch

Zhenny - Banned for writing "Fa shaaaa!" also double banned for starting this quotations thing

MULTIBAN!

@[TG] Zhenny quote:

@starfox64_0 quote:

Banned because you ARE NOT CHOWDER!!!!

Unbanned for actually knowing what Chowder is then rebanned for crushing my childhood dream of being a cartoon.

Radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda.

(Banned for wanting to be Chowder instead of Schnitzel)

@GreenDragon quote:

@[TG] Zhenny quote:

@starfox64_0 quote:

Banned because you ARE NOT CHOWDER!!!!

Unbanned for actually knowing what Chowder is then rebanned for crushing my childhood dream of being a cartoon.

Radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda.

(Banned for wanting to be Chowder instead of Schnitzel)

Given ban proof underwear just for that! XD YES!