Sign in to follow this  
Fluttershy236

Listen Up Trendy!!!

Alright I have tryed Pc version and its a bunch of crap I meanIi got to lv 90 in about a week and a half. Its To easy. 2nd PC doesnt even give you a challenge and i find Ps3 better. 3rd you need to make the game fun but not easy what i would do on PS3 would be to fix Skycity Aquanos Mic lag and a invest all button im tired of Trendy not doing anything i don't care about you guys saying it will cost to much because at this point i would buy a flipping patch for 20 bucks and i think most people would agree. Go ahead and close this thread it just shows you don't care about Console players and I dont want any comments of PS3 users saying they wont do anything because you know Trendy its time to act, its a good game but im getting sick and tired of this. Alright Trendy I Think i have said enough. All im asking is to make the game better but not too easy and if that's is too much to ask then i quit.

----------
Redacted

Tito

[QUOTE]3rd you need to make the game fun but not easy what i would do on PS3[/QUOTE]
I stopped taking you seriously after that.

I stopped taking you seriously after that.

dude i might have messed up some wording in that paragraph but i think u can get the jist of what i am saying

dude i might have messed up some wording in that paragraph but i think u can get the jist of what i am saying dumbass

No, I don't, you say PC is easy and then whine about how PS3 will never get a patch? I don't see how PS3 has any relevance to the difficulty of PC - in fact, console is ridiculously easy in the first place. After having played the console version for 1200 hours, it's nowhere near as hard as PC. Just deal with it, bro.

Let's cool our heads, no need to be rude with one another, we are all fans after all :)

It's great to see passion like this OP, but DD has run its course on Consoles unfortunately :(

I really wish they added the invest all button though.

Let's cool our heads, no need to be rude with one another, we are all fans after all :)

It's great to see passion like this OP, but DD has run its course on Consoles unfortunately :(

I really wish they added the invest all button though.

DD's console forum makes it seem like DD has run its course but I'll tell you there are just as many people playing it as the day I started.

DD's console forum makes it seem like DD has run its course but I'll tell you there are just as many people playing it as the day I started.

The game has run its course. It will not be updated again mate.

The game has run its course. It will not be updated again mate.

I never said anything about an update. Just saying DD is still rocking a decent sized player base, so I wouldn't necessarily say DD has run its course. Potato-Patato, I guess.

Please keep the thread clean and civil, thank you. I agree that the PS3 version of DD1 is still rocking but the game itself on consoles has run its course unfortunately :(

You gotta understand that DD has been around for awhile now and has had it's updates and patches for consol. I do see what you're coming at. Trust me there have been about 10+ threads in the past arguing the same thing. Hope this helps, but aye! on the bright side DD2 will be here before we know it. :D

------------------
Quote redacted

Tito

[QUOTE]=Dredd;868145]Please keep the thread clean and civil, thank you. I agree that the PS3 version of DD1 is still rocking but the game itself on consoles has run its course unfortunately :([/QUOTE]

Even Dead Nation put out a patch (1.08) last July for 385 mb and that game is a year older than DD and doesn't come close to having the same customer base. Trendy is leaving money on the table by abandoning the consoles while continuing to create new product for PC. Housemarque has been around a lot longer than Trendy, so they understand that they need to keep the console market happy and interested. They even moved from the PC to consoles several years ago because that is where the money is at. Trendy already has a superior game to anything that Housemarque has created on their first try, so they should get every scrap and penny from consoles they can and remain relevant in the console community.

Hey! Bro... I am also one of those playing Dead Nation... but only with my son.

I just loved tag-team games...

So...are we saying classic, and Dredd that...i won't be seeing DD2 at all on console? :(

So...are we saying classic, and Dredd that...i won't be seeing DD2 at all on console? :(

I don't work for Trendy, nor am I a moderator anymore.

What I was saying is that DD1 has run its course. Trendy have said that they won't be bringing DD2 to console at this time, but might reevaluate the situation once they know more about next gen consoles.

What hinders this game is the console manufacturers and their restrictions on patching and expanding the game.

You can read more about it in the FAQ. :)

All im asking is to make the game better but not too easy and if that's is too much to ask then i quit.

LOL dude ur better of quitting than waiting for any of the things u mentioned lmao

Has been discussed already, countless times. If your complaining about PC being too easy, then maybe turn NM HC on and go straight to the Crystalline Dimension. Oh... and having other people give you gear + power level you should be taken out of the equation. Trust me, breaking into Nightmare is a pain in itself.

Has been discussed already, countless times. If your complaining about PC being too easy, then maybe turn NM HC on and go straight to the Crystalline Dimension. Oh... and having other people give you gear + power level you should be taken out of the equation. Trust me, breaking into Nightmare is a pain in itself.
Oh yah 150 hrs to get 900 in all stats thats not even posible to get on console.

Oh yah 150 hrs to get 900 in all stats thats not even posible to get on console.

I thought someone on PS3 had 1k?

I thought someone on PS3 had 1k?

yea a few ppl with max out armor hav 1016 tower damage (absolute max)

No, I don't, you say PC is easy and then whine about how PS3 will never get a patch? I don't see how PS3 has any relevance to the difficulty of PC - in fact, console is ridiculously easy in the first place. After having played the console version for 1200 hours, it's nowhere near as hard as PC. Just deal with it, bro.

pc is realy easy compared to ps3.
pc:have summoner,series ev and 3000+ stats
ps3:maximum of 127 weapon stats and armors/weapons start with -20 stats for dps and towers.the best 90 i have seed is with 867 tower strenght slice and dice do 2700 damage, insane+ have 100000 orcs health and 5000000 abount.